Top 10 Reasons ObamaCare is Unraveling

I think Obamacare is so confusing. Sometimes as an independent Insurance Agent I think I would like to get involve but other times I think it is so broad and unclear it would be hard to sell.

I think Obamacare is so confusing. Sometimes as an independent Insurance Agent I think I would like to get involve but other times I think it is so broad and unclear it would be hard to sell.

If you don't know what you're doing and the law's impact (both for individuals and businesses), don't jump in. Do yourself and your potential clients a favor, and stay away. You're behind the learning curve, and the potential disaster is off the risk vs. reward scale.

I do not know if I will stay away or not. I have done plenty of Health Insurance in the past but I am actually not sure if it is worth learning because it may all get thrown out anyway.

I do not know if I will stay away or not. I have done plenty of Health Insurance in the past but I am actually not sure if it is worth learning because it may all get thrown out anyway.
Just an off the wall question... I'm looking for a good csr program to store all my clients... By chance would you know of one? I really need your help

Just an off the wall question... I'm looking for a good csr program to store all my clients... By chance would you know of one? I really need your help

Be careful Tater. You can see in TCole825's profile that he is an "EXPERT". Be sure to ask about fees before signing the contract for his assistance with the CSR setup, implementation and maintenance.
-urfriend

A question... you've posted 32 times in 6 hours, opening threads that are 5 or 6 years old. Why?

Back