Tough Case NC Aetna Declined

vic120

Guru
5000 Post Club
OH
Maybe someone can give some advice,

I have a prospect has BC, He and his wife both signed Aetna with me only she was approved and he was declined,

Reason is about 20 years ago had a cyst on kidney, it was benign and removed,He takes no meds for this, Only the kidney doc he had seen for this 20 years ago became his primary, This raised a flag with Aetna.

He also has diabetes pill controlled, Also takes lisinopril for BP,
Will any company take him or No?

----------

I thought about Equitable but I read on this forum they no longer take the Diabetes Blood pressure mix

Surprised this is a difficult case. Something else must be going on.

UHC will take him but the price may not be what you want.

Rick

UHC is almost as much as BC, Not enough savings

----------

Especially wants F no matter what, I might be able to show him G, If the savings are enough but N is out of the question

Is New Era available there? If not you may try Medico. Although they just pended an app of mine waiting on a lady to go to her regularly scheduled doctors appt this week. Hopefully she doesn't schedule another one for 6 months down the road and they decide to wait to see what happens there.

Is New Era available there? If not you may try Medico. Although they just pended an app of mine waiting on a lady to go to her regularly scheduled doctors appt this week. Hopefully she doesn't schedule another one for 6 months down the road and they decide to wait to see what happens there.

Both are available but will they accept Diabetes pill controlled with 1 BP med?

----------

Actually just called new Era and they will take him with bp pill and diabetes pill combo, I thought they didn't take that but I was wrong

Medico also takes that combo.

I dont know why I thought the both did not take that combo.

I will go New Era with him only because I got him declined with Aetna already, I have his wife approved with Aetna, After speaking with New Era it seems they are not concerned at all with the past kidney as long as no dialysis or meds in last 5 years, Beyond that they just are not concerned. Medico I had few cases declined IDK why, I am not down on them and will use them but for this case I want to go with easier underwriting

Back