TRANS VS SNL

Todd maybe cause it’s a well rounded product that provides an instant decision, requires no follow up and pays an agent quick?

Are you trying to answer me or ask another question? I'm wanting an answer from someone who knows exactly why they push it; not a speculation.

I took it that his question was rhetorical and those were the reasons he "pushed" it..

Could be, but this is one assumptive close that I want play with. I want a direct answer and to know it was a direct answer, not just someone guessing. Heck, I don't even know if Baseball is an agent with EFES or not.

Could be, but this is one assumptive close that I want play with. I want a direct answer and to know it was a direct answer, not just someone guessing. Heck, I don't even know if Baseball is an agent with EFES or not.

I’m only speculating too but I think it’s the same reason why most imo’s push a company, for higher commissions and better relationship with the company.

Are you trying to answer me or ask another question? I'm wanting an answer from someone who knows exactly why they push it; not a speculation.
OK.. I think I understand now.. You are wanting to know how EFES is presenting it to the agents to convince them to write it.. Not necessarily why an agent might choose to write it.. :unsure:

OK.. I think I understand now.. You are wanting to know how EFES is presenting it to the agents to convince them to write it.. Not necessarily why an agent might choose to write it.. :unsure:

Correct. Most agents don't seem to care much for Americo and I can say that I know of many IMO's that don't care much for them as well.

Well, someone there at EFES is pushing them and has for many years. I really don't hear their agents complain about Americo very much. Why would so many others complain and not EFES? I can understand EFES getting agents to write them to begin with (because they are told to contract with them), but what keeps them writing? How are the agent's experience with Americo through EFES apparently different from many other agents and IMOs?

I just don't know of any other IMO pushing Americo. I think many of us have Americo available, but we don't push them at all. If an IMO is pushing a company due to the commission levels and the company really isn't that good, then pushing it won't matter in the end either. Yet EFES continues to and obviously they do a good bit of business with them. So I don't think it's all about EFES overrides like many on here might think.

We have a great relationship with Americo. Sitting at a table with Eric Brennan and we were discussing something and he just calls up their VP like their pals (cause they are), to see if we could do what we were trying to do. Relationships matter in the long run.

On top of that is their product. I know I know, Eagle is expensive. You take any other competitive carrier and add on accidental and its a buck or two within Eagle's price.

Then there's the eapp. No more phone interview, no more amendments. You get a MIB/Rx decision while you're typing out Ms. Mary's info.

Then the UW. Takes a little bit to understand, but they take everything. The big thing is they only have the 1 year look back on many of the health conditions we run into in the field.

Pay on issue is great. Especially for new agents trying to cash flow their business.

Then you have their 8% bonus on at least $30,000 submitted every six months.

I'd like to pick my own vacation spot, thank you very much.

And there's something new coming down the pipe. Remember the days when Americo was the best carrier for.. Well you'll just have to wait and see :)

We have a great relationship with Americo. Sitting at a table with Eric Brennan and we were discussing something and he just calls up their VP like their pals (cause they are), to see if we could do what we were trying to do. Relationships matter in the long run.

On top of that is their product. I know I know, Eagle is expensive. You take any other competitive carrier and add on accidental and its a buck or two within Eagle's price.

Then there's the eapp. No more phone interview, no more amendments. You get a MIB/Rx decision while you're typing out Ms. Mary's info.

Then the UW. Takes a little bit to understand, but they take everything. The big thing is they only have the 1 year look back on many of the health conditions we run into in the field.

Pay on issue is great. Especially for new agents trying to cash flow their business.

Then you have their 8% bonus on at least $30,000 submitted every six months.

I'd like to pick my own vacation spot, thank you very much.

And there's something new coming down the pipe. Remember the days when Americo was the best carrier for.. Well you'll just have to wait and see :)

Pay on issue is terrible! Especially for the IMO with new agents who don't know how to manage their money. More of those than you might think.

Pay on issue is terrible! Especially for the IMO with new agents who don't know how to manage their money. More of those than you might think.

Yeah we try and filter those guys out with our lead program.

Whether they're getting paid on draft or issue, the money is still coming out before the check clears. If an agent can't manage their money, it's really not going to matter either way.

Back