Transamerica, 19% Increase and 9% Decrease.

G.Gordon

Guru
1000 Post Club
Missouri
Of course in true TA fashion, they eliminated any policy that was submitted on SB paper... that news comes later.

19% for plan F/N increase 1/1/16, and 9% reduction on G.

Wondering if SB will be about the same or worse.

Probably never get an answer but share affect does allowing the policy to transfer to trans vs keeping it with Stonebridge have on these adjustments ?

At the bottom of the app it says policies originally written on Stonebridge paper aren't having an adjustment but what if you transfered your policy to Transamerica? Will they have adjustments o. Policies that didn't transfer that differ from policies that switched to policies that were written on Transamerica premier paper from day one?

Of course in true TA fashion, they eliminated any policy that was submitted on SB paper... that news comes later.

19% for plan F/N increase 1/1/16, and 9% reduction on G.

Wondering if SB will be about the same or worse.

So is this rate increase nationwide and is this on the Stonebridge policy or just the Transamerica ones (I thought they were all Transamerica Premier now)..

These are the latest ones in MO, those written on Transamerica paper and only for "new business" after 11/09 signature dates.

They will still have to come out with existing TA business written on TA paper and those written on SB paper according to the bulletin and word from SMS.

19%!

I saw their new G rate this morning and thought about selling 2 today, for about 10 seconds, and then I grabbed some other aps.

Last edited:
I'm so glad I can move my clients out of TA. Stopped working with them about a year ago and with an 8% increase on F and N I have a reason to say bye bye.

Rick

I'm so glad I can move my clients out of TA. Stopped working with them about a year ago and with an 8% increase on F and N I have a reason to say bye bye.

Rick

-Tintin75-Dreamstime.com-Bye-Bye-Photo-e1426618557367.jpg

Rick

I had really hoped they would work out better than they have. They've really proven to be nothing but a PITA since day one though. I was hoping they would get better, but seems like they don't have a chance in hell of heading that direction. Seems they just get worse and worse. (Lance, I hope you're seeing this!) Oh well....next!

Back