Tricare SEP

Medicare bro

Super Genius
Just had a potential client come in who has been on Medicare and Tricare for 10 years and has no SEP available. An agent from Bankers life got her on an Humana USAA plan using the SEP OTH OCC, is this legit? Can you just enroll someone into an MA at any point of the year if they have Tricare? Thanks!

My experience has been no, the OCC SEP does not work that way. In fact, I tried this exact thing with Humana a couple of years and it got shot down.

Just had a potential client come in who has been on Medicare and Tricare for 10 years and has no SEP available. An agent from Bankers life got her on an Humana USAA plan using the SEP OTH OCC, is this legit? Can you just enroll someone into an MA at any point of the year if they have Tricare? Thanks!
It should work

Call your humana rep, tricare is other creditiable coverage, now that being said I would never mess with tricare, now all of their billing will run thought Wisconsin payment services, I may not have the name right but it's a bunch of steps for all tricare claims that they don't have now

Back