Part B SEP Enroll Online

I have only tried this a few times and it never works. I send them over to the office with the forms completed and tell them to drop them off. In separate envelopes for each person. I still have a fax (its part of my phone service) and we use it periodically. Mainly for personal stuff to friggin doc offices.

I have only tried this a few times and it never works. I send them over to the office with the forms completed and tell them to drop them off. In separate envelopes for each person. I still have a fax (its part of my phone service) and we use it periodically. Mainly for personal stuff to friggin doc offices.
In the for what it is worth department, several years ago.

I took mine in -- on the last day of the month my employer coverage expired.

Mid afternoon, there was a guy came out and took application forms from people who were willing to "drop them off". I waited an additional hour or so in order to talk to a representative and actually get received date stamps on my paperwork.

As in, the page was too small? If so, you can touch any part of the document and it zooms in. You can easily edit, crop, etc.
I like that I don’t have to pay monthly as it’s a rare day I would fax anything.
Not sure, but he may be pulling your chain.

Thanks for the comments. I have found a dentist I like but he's not in network with UHC. I don't think he will sign up, but I want to send in the UHC dentist recommendation form to see what happens - and fax is their submission method. I'll give the app a try next week.

it's been to late to reply on this post
but friends, i own this two domain names (CheapInsurance.biz & CheapInsurance.cc) they got me +1400 visitors everyday because the keyword "Cheap + insurance" has more than 1Million monthly search on google

View attachment 14515

if there's anyone interested on this domain names send me a message

Thanks.

trade you for AAARDVARKMEDICARE.COM puts your business name at the top of the first page of the internet

it's been to late to reply on this post
but friends, i own this two domain names (CheapInsurance.biz & CheapInsurance.cc) they got me +1400 visitors everyday because the keyword "Cheap + insurance" has more than 1Million monthly search on google

View attachment 14515

if there's anyone interested on this domain names send me a message

Thanks.

If you pay me $100, I will consider taking it from you. But if you pay me $1,000 I will think about it even harder.

Back