True ups end of year?

Not the end of the world.

Just wondering if anyone else having problems with True ups. I have a pile back starting in Sept, and handful and October, all the way through to as soon as yesterday of writing a ton of True ups T65 and still no commish on them.

Is this common end of year. If the True up will have a plan# change for 2024 what do they do just wait. 3 carriers and none moving it through. I can see theyve been accreted weeks ago.

I would think the Sept 1st and Oct 1st ones wouldve been paid on by now.

I saw someone post on this awhile back but can't find it now.

Not the end of the world.

Just wondering if anyone else having problems with True ups. I have a pile back starting in Sept, and handful and October, all the way through to as soon as yesterday of writing a ton of True ups T65 and still no commish on them.

Is this common end of year. If the True up will have a plan# change for 2024 what do they do just wait. 3 carriers and none moving it through. I can see theyve been accreted weeks ago.

I would think the Sept 1st and Oct 1st ones wouldve been paid on by now.

I saw someone post on this awhile back but can't find it now.

it seems UHC may be having issues with tru ups.I don't think this is right but the PHD told me that the only applications that earn a tru up now are IEP election codes?

BTW looking at the UHC agent guide it says there is 11/30 deadline to appeal previous year commission issues and i have a few tru ups from last year that i thought would be paid but were not.

wellcare sent this out this morning:

Delayed New to Medicare Advantage True-Up Payments

Attention Valued Partner,

We wanted to make you aware that CMS has not provided the files indicating whether an enrollment is New to Medicare Advantage (MA) for the month of November. Unfortunately, without those files we cannot issue the New to MA True-Up payments.

CMS has not provided a firm date on when they will be delivered, but as soon as they are, we will issue any outstanding payments on the next available payout. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience on the issue.

Key Information

• CMS has not provided the New to MA True-Up files causing a delay in any outstanding New to MA payments.
  • As soon as the files are provided, we will issue any outstanding payments on the next available payout.
As always, thank you for your continued partnership

Aetna owes me alot of money from 9/1, 10/1 and 11/1 effective dates. They did finally call me and said CMS is having issues. Will be nice once it finally gets figured out. I got same email from Wellcare today.

Thanks all. I was starting to wonder. Same here on the quite a bit owed. Couldn't understand why it's several carriers. For me it's Priority Humana BCBSM.

I'm owed enough to make me post in here and check on wth is going on.

Must be CMS then backing it all up bc it sounds like it's across the board.

Thank goodness for GTL

wellcare sent this out this morning:

Delayed New to Medicare Advantage True-Up Payments

Attention Valued Partner,

We wanted to make you aware that CMS has not provided the files indicating whether an enrollment is New to Medicare Advantage (MA) for the month of November. Unfortunately, without those files we cannot issue the New to MA True-Up payments.

CMS has not provided a firm date on when they will be delivered, but as soon as they are, we will issue any outstanding payments on the next available payout. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience on the issue.

Key Information

• CMS has not provided the New to MA True-Up files causing a delay in any outstanding New to MA payments.
  • As soon as the files are provided, we will issue any outstanding payments on the next available payout.
As always, thank you for your continued partnership

That...."CMS has not provided a firm date on when they will be delivered, but.....next available...." wonder when that will be...february?

Yah that helps. LOL. Glad it was informative from the carrier.

UHC paid true-ups for November and December today.

I see them but no tru up for a first time MA who had pdp? I thought they use to pay us tru up for these too.Shoot they use to often mistakenly pay tru up for cases that were not even tru up eligible n the good ole days.

Back