True ups end of year?

I see them but no tru up for a first time MA who had pdp? I thought they use to pay us tru up for these too.Shoot they use to often mistakenly pay tru up for cases that were not even tru up eligible n the good ole days.

Incorrect . If they had a pdp you only get true up for the remainder of the yr . Nov 1 new to Medicare that had a pdp card pays $100. July same Scenerio you get $300.You’re better off pushing to Jan 1st and getting the full $610

Incorrect . If they had a pdp you only get true up for the remainder of the yr . Nov 1 new to Medicare that had a pdp card pays $100. July same Scenerio you get $300.You’re better off pushing to Jan 1st and getting the full $610

This was for a 11/1 effective date and i only got 50.00 so no tru up at all.

This was for a 11/1 effective date and i only got 50.00 so no tru up at all.

It takes up to 5-6 weeks to get the other $50. Usually it’s paid around the 10 th of the next month . I’m pretty sure that’s how uhc does it . Let your fmo track it down. Im keeping good records this aep on all the new to Medicare I’ve written during aep that only had a pdp card . I’m making sure I get the $610 on them . As I recall previous yrs Humana is very good at giving the whole $610 on the first patch of commissions during the first week of Jan

Call the company up about it.

I did and PHD said i wouldn't get tru up on this one because they previously had PDP so just asking if that sounds corrects and according to DonP it doesn't.I also had some like this case from last AEP and i read on Jarvis somewhere there is a 11/30 deadline to address commission issues from 2022

I did and PHD said i wouldn't get tru up on this one because they previously had PDP so just asking if that sounds corrects and according to DonP it doesn't.I also had some like this case from last AEP and i read on Jarvis somewhere there is a 11/30 deadline to address commission issues from 2022
that don't sound right. You should get the tru up if they never had MAPD. Regardless if its effective 11/1
I have always gotten the full amount, except for maybe back in the day, with some of the smaller carriers.

Im 100% correct . I do 5-8 of these a month . You’ll get the prorated true up to yr end . Download a United commission month to excel . Go to the right column . It will say “ new “ for a totally new to Medicare and the trueups with a pdp only trueup it will say “pdp “ . When I tell you something it’s 100% correct .

If you’re not getting paid full $601 on someone who has not being on a MAPD, you should be.

Agents will not receive “Initial Year” commissions if the individual was already enrolled in an MA Plan at the time of enrollment.”

I’ve been paid on these every time.

If you’re not getting paid full $601 on someone who has not being on a MAPD, you should be.

Agents will not receive “Initial Year” commissions if the individual was already enrolled in an MA Plan at the time of enrollment.”

Me too, no idea what Don is talking about every time he says he doesn’t get full commission. I love doing 12/1 eff dates bc get the full 601.00 and then renewals start in January. Has been this way for several years now.

Thats incorrect for almost every state . If they have every been on a pdp and med sup or a pdp and Medicaid you will only get the tru up on the remaining months of the yr . Let me explain “ for almost every state “. Humana used to tru up this in a few states till 2 yrs ago . United never did . Other CO’s I don’t know . Talking to friends in many states they tell me the same thing .

Back