Trump still doesn't have a plan to replace Obamacare

I broke my own rule, never argue with strangers over the internet on politics, if you would actually vote for the most radical liberal and least liked VP in history, I can’t change your mind!

Change the playbook, every candidate is the "most liberal" "most radical". And least liked? You weirdos wanted to literally HANG Mike Pence lol...

God I hate politics. So stupid people waste time arguing and trying to defend their choice. Why the hell does anyone care what who other people support? Vote for who you want and then deal with the outcome accordingly. Political is what this forum has become. Sad.

I'm just wondering where his 9 year health care plan is to replace Obamacare. I write those plans. I'm looking for his alternative. We will never see it.

Oh yeah....protect your dogs and cats!
:D:D:D

I'm just wondering where his 9 year health care plan is to replace Obamacare. I write those plans. I'm looking for his alternative. We will never see it.

The racist dog-whistles (see what i did there?) with the dog and cat eating thing is insane but expected from the party of racist values

See, it just makes you sound like an ***. Now the other side can bring up Biden falling off bikes nonstop or Kamala being Indian and so much gets accomplished. Everyone needs to grow the hell up and try to get along with each other.

Here is the big beautiful tremendous health plan at 2:20 of this clip

2016: My healthcare plan will cover everybody.
2017: My healthcare plan is coming in 2 weeks.
2018: My health care plan is coming in 2 weeks.
2019: My healthcare plan is coming in 2 weeks.
2020: My healthcare plan is coming in 2 weeks.
Last night: I don't have a plan yet. I have a concept of a plan.

Back