Trump still doesn't have a plan to replace Obamacare

First off it's you're and no I am not a slave, I am employed and paid very very well.

I have been self-employed in the past, not a fan.

You are a dumbass, which makes you a perfect trump voting target.
Ahh, so you're on the employers nipple.

Must be nice getting:

Health insurance for free or cheap. Life insurance. Disability. 401k matching. Half of soc sec and Medicare taxes paid for. Maybe add in dental vision plan. And I'm sure you love that corporate card spending other people's money.

That's why trump helped those with no help, no nipple, with the QBI deduction

First off it's you're and no I am not a slave, I am employed and paid very, very well.

There you go employee. I fixed it for you.

My ex mother - in - law used to have a saying about glass houses. Sounded nice in a cutting way in her Arkansas accent.

Just trying to help you out. I myself know that I am uneducated. Kinda liberating.

Last edited:
There you go employee. I fixed it for you.

My ex mother in - law used to have a saying about glass houses. Sounded nice in a cutting way in her Arkansas accent.

Just trying to help you out. I myself know that I am uneducated. Kinda liberating.

You tried....

""Employed" is an adjective that means to have a job or be paid to work for a company or another person. "Employee" is a noun that refers to a person who is hired to work for a business or employer in exchange for payment"

You're either a troll or so deep into the trump cult that you're getting early-onset dementia. Either way go seek some help

Would you vote for someone like that.

Joe Biden GIF by Election 2020

Back