Trump still doesn't have a plan to replace Obamacare

Vote vote vote
So you want to compare the gas pump prices in early 2021 when few were driving due to Covid? Trump’s reckless covid spending orgy is what got us to the high inflation that we have today: PPP grants (not loans), expanded child tax credits and unemployment benefits, rent forgiveness, stimuluses all were mostly given to us under the trump administration. Even back then, there were warnings that these would spur inflation. It doesn’t take an Einstein to figure out that too much $ and too few produced goods would produce inflation.
Trump coasted during the first 2 years due to Obama’s economy and screwed us over when Covid hit.
I miss the lower prices as much as anyone, but the orange grimace cannot bring those prices back no matter how much he lies. I’m not voting for Kamala either.

Attachments

• IMG_1177.jpeg
    IMG_1177.jpeg
    154.3 KB · Views: 1
Why would he when half the people who vote for him don't want it repealed, even if they won't admit that to their friends and neighbors? Then half of the other people who say they want it repealed would scream bloody murder if you tried to reintroduce medical underwriting.

At one point, his idea of "repeal" was single payer.

Why would he when half the people who vote for him don't want it repealed, even if they won't admit that to their friends and neighbors? Then half of the other people who say they want it repealed would scream bloody murder if you tried to reintroduce medical underwriting.

At one point, his idea of "repeal" was single payer.
I don't want it repealed. But something is wrong when my premiums have tripled, we hand out tax credits to people making $250k, and give taxpayer money to non citizens, and the fraud, slim networks, triple the deductibles, and the.......list goes on and on

I don't want it repealed. But something is wrong when my premiums have tripled, we hand out tax credits to people making $250k, and give taxpayer money to non citizens, and the fraud, slim networks, triple the deductibles, and the.......list goes on and on
Your in the wrong state

60% of the Teamster union members are Backing Trump, people not backing Trump are Clooney, Oprah, Howard Stern and a few morons on this page! 🤪

Back