Trump still doesn't have a plan to replace Obamacare

Did he tell anyone to riot?
No, he basically did the equivalent of telling a neighbor he saw who raped his wife, and told him to march over to his house....but be peaceful. Trumps words were carefully chosen by his legal advisors so as not to appear to directly order the hit, even though his actions left no doubt. Tell people somebody stole from them, tell them if they don't fight back they wont have a country, tell them to show strength, tell them where to march to. Guilty as charged.

Of what?

You can't go from "Trump had a speech where he didn't say anything near the level of incitement" to "...and then a riot happened after, therefore he incited it."

That's not how it works. Not legally, and not in common parlance.

What's strange is that everyone does know this, it has been discussed/debated to death for years now. Anyone who cares has watched video/read transcripts of what was said and what happened. There haven't been undecideds to win over on this issue for years.

What's the point of harping on something that has 0 potential to influence anyone?
When a mob boss calls a hit, he simply tells his underlings about a guy that he doesn't want to ever see on the streets again. He doesn't say shoot the guy in the eyeballs with a tommy gun. Trump ordered the hit without using those exact words. Were he misunderstood, he would have immediately messaged everybody to stand down instead of watching it unfold on his tv for hours, until, at the repeated insistence of his senior advisors (including his own daughter), he suggested calm. And he still refers to those rioters as patriots, suggested he will grant immunity if he gets back into office. Does that sound like somebody who disliked what was happening??? Guilty as charged.

Of what?

You can't go from "Trump had a speech where he didn't say anything near the level of incitement" to "...and then a riot happened after, therefore he incited it."

What's strange is that everyone does know this, it has been discussed/debated to death for years now. Anyone who cares has watched video/read transcripts of what was said and what happened. There haven't been undecideds to win over on this issue for years.

What's the point of harping on something that has 0 potential to influence anyone?
And then watched on tv while doing nothing but smile for hours suggests he disagreed with the events unfolding? Pulease.
Of what?

You are in a cult of deny, deny, deny. No sense arguing with you.

When a mob boss calls a hit, he simply tells his underlings about a guy that he doesn't want to ever see on the streets again. He doesn't say shoot the guy in the eyeballs with a tommy gun. Trump ordered the hit without using those exact words. Were he misunderstood, he would have immediately messaged everybody to stand down instead of watching it unfold on his tv for hours, until, at the repeated insistence of his senior advisors (including his own daughter), he suggested calm. And he still refers to those rioters as patriots, suggested he will grant immunity if he gets back into office. Does that sound like somebody who disliked what was happening??? Guilty as charged.

Right on Vito Corleone didn't say he was going the sever the head of that movie producers racehorse and put it in his bed if he didn't let Johnny Fontane out of the his contract he just made him an offer he couldn't refuse

No, he basically did the equivalent of telling a neighbor he saw who raped his wife, and told him to march over to his house....but be peaceful. Trumps words were carefully chosen by his legal advisors so as not to appear to directly order the hit, even though his actions left no doubt. Tell people somebody stole from them, tell them if they don't fight back they wont have a country, tell them to show strength, tell them where to march to. Guilty as charged.

All this new evidence from sworn testimony from first hand accounts with some of those in the room is icing on the cake but when i sat there watching the events unfold on jan. 6th and saw was no response from the X-president for 90 minutes other than a tweet condemning Pence for being a pussy that was enough circumstantial evidence to make the case right there.If Columbo was handling the case an arrest would have happened in a week.

I recall a show called Celebrity Apprentice? Anybody else care to clarify?
Odd, I don't recall you mentioning Kid Rock or Hulk Hogan a few weeks ago? So you have selective bias, another symptom of cultism.

Oh ok go ahead show me where I said Hulk or Kid Rock had any credibility

and more so, say something like Look Even Kid Rock said something supporting Trump as if he hasn't been on that train for years

Go a head I am waiting

I am pretty sure Trump put abortion in the States hands exactly where it is meant to be.

I have never seen so many so eager to fight for the killing of a baby!

Justification for what exactly?

All I did was call out a weak argument and your rebuttal is to say other celebrities are weak witnesses so I have a weak argument?

How does that at all make sense?
can it be any weaker of a rebuttal?

What are you getting at with my pillow, is it a good product yes, I have liked it, do I go around pushing his videos or opinion pieces???

Nope. The fact that you missed the argument completely is the exact point.

The argument is that you're obsessed about something that most people don't really take into account when selecting a candidate for office.

The supporting evidence is two fold:

1) Where was your faux outraged with Hogan, Tyson, Nugent, or Rock?

2) Who is carrying water for Harris that's literally trying to sell you something out of it? See Lindell.

That's what "Conservatives" just don't get... They have washed up has been and never was, carrying water for Trump because THEY'RE ***ING GRIFTERS.

Tyson, legit, is the only one of the bunch that isn't grifting. He's been around Trump for decades. He's made money with Trump in fights. He doesn't get anything from Trump. He just knows him and supports him.

The Conservative Right has been overtaken by the least Conservative people in American, and you champion them.

It's gross. It's why Trump attracts the worst in society, because he's one of them. Yet you champion him.

So either you're a complete fool, or one of them. Which is it?

You're literally supporting a man that stands for nothing but whatever he can get FROM YOU. He's used his base to extort money for four years to pay for his criminal defense and he's sold you that it's "politically motivated."

The Republican led House has been the most feckless House since the Great Depression and instead of holding you're own to the standard you want to talk about with the Left, you just carry water for it because they're "your team."

Your argument is weak because it doesn't stand up to any real scrutiny, as outlined above. Your hypocritical nonsense is pathetic.

The GoP has turned into a party of losers. Not being they win or lose an election, but because they're just trash people.. and you line up behind it.

America needs a strong, principled Conservative viewpoint. Whatever this bullshit that you rally behind isn't it.

Ffs, your Party is in love with ***ing dictatorships like Russia, North Korea, and Hungry...

Back