Trump still doesn't have a plan to replace Obamacare

Pulled you back in? 🤭

Think about it. Trump is saying that while he wouldn't impose his views about abortion on his own wife, but he was instrumental in bringing about the conditions under which that same right has now been denied millions of American women.

That is what the new GOP is all about: Control the women, get rid of the black and brown people. Make America Great Again is just a euphemism for make America 1950's Levittown again.

Think about it. Trump is saying that while he wouldn't impose his views about abortion on his own wife, but he was instrumental in bringing about the conditions under which that same right has now been denied millions of American women.

OK, I thought my reading comprehension might be off. Or was jaded by bias.

Nope. Not mine.

I watched the clip again also.

He was asked about the conversation with his wife. Trump said I'm not going to tell you what to do, write what you want.

He also stated that there are people that believe in few to zero exemptions and others that believe differently.

There is a lot to hit Trump on. This little clip ain't one.

I think people need to really think about first principles when it comes to Trump...
Totally agree. We have a 2-party system. Which party do you want to have control of the executive branch? Nothing else matters. At all.
Did he incite a riot on January 6th?
No. Clearly no. He never came anywhere close to the legal or common-speak threshold for incitement. He told people to be peaceful.

Did he attempt to overthrow a free and fair election prior to, during, and after he lost? Without any evidence that was meaningful, much less convincing?
No/Yes. No, the election wasn't "free and fair," yes he did try to overthrow it.
That's the first question on if a person is a traitor or not; much less if that person should be President or not.
Ridiculous.
Literally anything else about Trump's political ideology is irrelevant because he doesn't pass the fundamental test. That's not an opinion, it's factual.
That literally doesn't matter. At all. President isn't some icon of fundamental purity; it's a political office with real-world consequences. Voting for someone you believe would make the country worse for its citizens due to some purity "test" in your mind is a terrible thing to do.
So if you support Trump, everything else about you (politically) doesn't matter... because you're giving aid and comfort to a Traitor of the Republic.
In what world do you vote to make the world worse for yourself and fellow citizens because you're somehow bad if you don't? Not mine. That's some fanatical ideologue stuff.
If that's you, cool. Do you. I, naively, believe that voters (as a whole) fundamentally understand this and that's why backing Trump will cost Republicans dearly in less than month's time
You think most people think you should ignore what will lead to better outcomes for citizens of the country? You think "I believe this will make things worse for us and do us great harm, but principles are principles!" is how most Americans think? REALLY?

That is what the new GOP is all about: Control the women, get rid of the black and brown people. Make America Great Again is just a euphemism for make America 1950's Levittown again.

Scary.

I know a couple Women. My mom was a real one, from birth.

I also know a couple brown people. One of my best friends is a brown guy. He is a hard worker. He doesn't have as good of an accent as Kamala though. He is well-spoken, bright and clean and a nice-looking guy.

I wonder why so many brown guys are going team Red?

The US announcement of the Tennessee National Guard Task Force deployment to the Middle East has sparked widespread criticism, with many arguing that they would be better tackling the state’s ongoing hurricane disaster.

Last Thursday, Tennessee's Department of Ministry said that over 700 soldiers would leave their home state later on Saturday to receive training in Fort Bliss, Texas over the coming weeks before being deployed to Kuwait.

However, many have since expressed fears that deploying reinforcements amid escalations in the region would come at the expense of addressing the Hurricane Helene crisis, which has killed at least 90 people across six states, including Tennessee.

Millions more have faced power outages and destroyed roads, with calls for a better emergency response to the storm.

"Meanwhile members of the Tennessee National Guard are being 'deployed to the Middle East' while a flood destroys their neighbourhoods," one user wrote in a post on social media platform X.

"Instead of all hands on deck as first responders, they’ll be on a base in Kuwait for the sake of apartheid Israel. Americans need to be angry."

Several more have taken to social media to additionally blame US President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris for their handling of Hurricane Helene and demanded a postponement of the Tennessee National Guard’s deployment.

It's Trump's fault. :SLEEP:

Totally agree. We have a 2-party system. Which party do you want to have control of the executive branch? Nothing else matters. At all.

No. Clearly no. He never came anywhere close to the legal or common-speak threshold for incitement. He told people to be peaceful.

No/Yes. No, the election wasn't "free and fair," yes he did try to overthrow it.

Ridiculous.

That literally doesn't matter. At all. President isn't some icon of fundamental purity; it's a political office with real-world consequences. Voting for someone you believe would make the country worse for its citizens due to some purity "test" in your mind is a terrible thing to do.

In what world do you vote to make the world worse for yourself and fellow citizens because you're somehow bad if you don't? Not mine. That's some fanatical ideologue stuff.

You think most people think you should ignore what will lead to better outcomes for citizens of the country? You think "I believe this will make things worse for us and do us great harm, but principles are principles!" is how most Americans think? REALLY?
Put the kool-aid down.

Trump is doing more harm then good with Helene. Of course, his cult-members will believe anything he says.........

Back