Trump still doesn't have a plan to replace Obamacare

“All beliefs, habits, tastes, emotions, mental attitudes that characterize our time are really designed to sustain the mystique of the Party and prevent the true nature of present-day society from being perceived.”

Put the kool-aid down.
What did I say that's even contestable? Did he tell anyone to riot? No. Did he tell anyone to go inside the Capitol? No. Did he have any foreknowledge of either? No. Did he tell people to be peaceful? Yes.

Even if we look circumstantially; did he benefit from the riot? No, it kept his whole plan from even having a chance to get off the ground.

It's just a crazy thing to believe, but if you do, I'm pretty sure nothing anyone can say would convince you otherwise.

What did I say that's even contestable? Did he tell anyone to riot? No. Did he tell anyone to go inside the Capitol? No. Did he have any foreknowledge of either? No. Did he tell people to be peaceful? Yes.

Even if we look circumstantially; did he benefit from the riot? No, it kept his whole plan from even having a chance to get off the ground.

It's just a crazy thing to believe, but if you do, I'm pretty sure nothing anyone can say would convince you otherwise.
Convince this....

Convince this....

Of what?

You can't go from "Trump had a speech where he didn't say anything near the level of incitement" to "...and then a riot happened after, therefore he incited it."

That's not how it works. Not legally, and not in common parlance.

What's strange is that everyone does know this, it has been discussed/debated to death for years now. Anyone who cares has watched video/read transcripts of what was said and what happened. There haven't been undecideds to win over on this issue for years.

What's the point of harping on something that has 0 potential to influence anyone?

All I did was call out a weak argument and your rebuttal is to say other celebrities are weak witnesses so I have a weak argument?
Odd, I don't recall you mentioning Kid Rock or Hulk Hogan a few weeks ago? So you have selective bias, another symptom of cultism.

Back