Trump still doesn't have a plan to replace Obamacare

I am pretty sure Trump put abortion in the States hands exactly where it is meant to be.

I have never seen so many so eager to fight for the killing of a baby!
This is the problem.

You're too stupid to see that the fight isn't for the "killing of a baby."

It's that Red States have created laws so restrictive that medical professionals refuse to treat medical emergencies that require abortive care. They've forced women raped and victims of incest to carry to term...

How about babies that are going to die when born and the pregenancy is medically not viable? Nope...

To you, a woman is nothing but an incubator. Screw what happened to her, or the psychological damage that occurs because of her role in being incubated against her will or health.

Vance is calling for restrictions for people that have to travel to another state to get abortions.

Your idea that people are just upset about not being able to "kill babies" is reductive as ***...

Your argument is that women are second class citizens in terms of their own body, regardless of the situation...

To that, gfy.

I am pretty sure Trump put abortion in the States hands exactly where it is meant to be.

I have never seen so many so eager to fight for the killing of a baby!

X-president counts on his sheeple to be too stupid to read between the lines.He didn't kill Roe so states could make the choice he killed Roe because he didn't want the federal government from stopping states from banning abortion.

With that said Fat Stinky Donnie who is on record on the Howard Stern show saying he asked his side piece to get an abortion could care less if women have abortions.He has no moral compass and only does what benefits him and how this is not so obvious to his MAGA nutters is beyond me.

Last edited:
X-president counts on his sheeple to be too stupid to read between the lines.He didn't kill Roe so states could make the choice he killed Roe because he didn't want the federal government from stopping states from banning abortion.

With that said Fat Stinky Donnie who is on record on the Howard Stern show saying he asked his side piece to get an abortion could care less if women have abortions.He has no moral compass and only does what benefits him and how this is not so obvious to his MAGA nutters is beyond me.
Not to mention non-disclosure agreements for the women he was stooping.......while married......countless times.

Nope. The fact that you missed the argument completely is the exact point.

The argument is that you're obsessed about something that most people don't really take into account when selecting a candidate for office.

The supporting evidence is two fold:

1) Where was your faux outraged with Hogan, Tyson, Nugent, or Rock?

2) Who is carrying water for Harris that's literally trying to sell you something out of it? See Lindell.

That's what "Conservatives" just don't get... They have washed up has been and never was, carrying water for Trump because THEY'RE ***ING GRIFTERS.

Tyson, legit, is the only one of the bunch that isn't grifting. He's been around Trump for decades. He's made money with Trump in fights. He doesn't get anything from Trump. He just knows him and supports him.

The Conservative Right has been overtaken by the least Conservative people in American, and you champion them.

It's gross. It's why Trump attracts the worst in society, because he's one of them. Yet you champion him.

So either you're a complete fool, or one of them. Which is it?

You're literally supporting a man that stands for nothing but whatever he can get FROM YOU. He's used his base to extort money for four years to pay for his criminal defense and he's sold you that it's "politically motivated."

The Republican led House has been the most feckless House since the Great Depression and instead of holding you're own to the standard you want to talk about with the Left, you just carry water for it because they're "your team."

Your argument is weak because it doesn't stand up to any real scrutiny, as outlined above. Your hypocritical nonsense is pathetic.

The GoP has turned into a party of losers. Not being they win or lose an election, but because they're just trash people.. and you line up behind it.

America needs a strong, principled Conservative viewpoint. Whatever this bullshit that you rally behind isn't it.

Ffs, your Party is in love with ***ing dictatorships like Russia, North Korea, and Hungry...

Dude were are you going

I pointed out that that guy was saying Hey EVEN the boss said this or that
as if it was out of character

I did not going around saying Hey look at Bruce saying this for no reason
I did not point to a video of Bruce and have this OUTRAGE

Where did I have out rage over Bruce for any reason other then what this guy was saying??

You are so way off base

In fact it was more about the fact that he was trying to slip it by like this was out of character for Bruce

when in fact he was a Libby for many years

You are so full of rage you don't even know what you are arguing about, You jumped on something and you have no Idea what you are talking about

Your arguing about things it was never about

You have become blind with your Ideology

Kamala will continue to take care of the world with our tax dollars and leave the US citizens suffering in flooded waters!

Back