Trump still doesn't have a plan to replace Obamacare

I am pretty sure Trump put abortion in the States hands exactly where it is meant to be.

I have never seen so many so eager to fight for the killing of a baby!
This is the problem.

You're too stupid to see that the fight isn't for the "killing of a baby."

It's that Red States have created laws so restrictive that medical professionals refuse to treat medical emergencies that require abortive care. They've forced women raped and victims of incest to carry to term...

How about babies that are going to die when born and the pregenancy is medically not viable? Nope...

To you, a woman is nothing but an incubator. Screw what happened to her, or the psychological damage that occurs because of her role in being incubated against her will or health.

Vance is calling for restrictions for people that have to travel to another state to get abortions.

Your idea that people are just upset about not being able to "kill babies" is reductive as ***...

Your argument is that women are second class citizens in terms of their own body, regardless of the situation...

To that, gfy.

I am pretty sure Trump put abortion in the States hands exactly where it is meant to be.

I have never seen so many so eager to fight for the killing of a baby!

X-president counts on his sheeple to be too stupid to read between the lines.He didn't kill Roe so states could make the choice he killed Roe because he didn't want the federal government from stopping states from banning abortion.

With that said Fat Stinky Donnie who is on record on the Howard Stern show saying he asked his side piece to get an abortion could care less if women have abortions.He has no moral compass and only does what benefits him and how this is not so obvious to his MAGA nutters is beyond me.

Last edited:
X-president counts on his sheeple to be too stupid to read between the lines.He didn't kill Roe so states could make the choice he killed Roe because he didn't want the federal government from stopping states from banning abortion.

With that said Fat Stinky Donnie who is on record on the Howard Stern show saying he asked his side piece to get an abortion could care less if women have abortions.He has no moral compass and only does what benefits him and how this is not so obvious to his MAGA nutters is beyond me.
Not to mention non-disclosure agreements for the women he was stooping.......while married......countless times.

Back