Trump still doesn't have a plan to replace Obamacare

Trump was handed the keys to a fully fueled, fine race car. Biden was handed the keys to that same car, that he had to pull out of the ditch after putting out the fire, and replacing the tires. You're blaming Biden for the forest fire Trump started? Too funny.

Funny that trump wanted to give 2000.00 stimulus check instead of the ridiculously low 600.00 congress approved.Of course he wanted his signature on the checks so it would be like a campaign flyer.The shit that comes out of this mans fat pie hole is astonishing even before his sun down syndrome fully kicked in

Funny that trump wanted to give 2000.00 stimulus check instead of the ridiculously low 600.00 congress approved.Of course he wanted his signature on the checks so it would be like a campaign flyer.The shit that comes out of this mans fat pie hole is astonishing even before his sun down syndrome fully kicked in

Trump is great at spending other people's money.

What's the % difference? Since u are the master of information.

Your mom obviously made the wrong choice
There is no difference, except the Evangelicals are used to driving out of state for one whereas that's a fairly new thing for the rest of us.

they are wrong if they only get their " news" from only right wing media and social media feed.I am a bit of a news junkie andmost nights i will watch/listen to the lead off stories of all the right wing and liberal bias media the ( fox,cnbc and cnn - Lord knows what they say on Newsmax and the other extreme fringe outlets) and it is friggin amazing how different the lead off stories are unless it was a mass shooting or an X-president assassination attempt but even then the right wing media will bend that story to fit their narrative.

I have a FB account but never ever post on it but FB thinks i am MAGGA and i almost exclusively get feeds and " friends" post supporting MAGGA and Trump so i can see how the more feeble minded people can fall victim to the information echo chamber.

Get out and vote but more importantly get out there and think for yourself before you do!
FOX is the equivalent of getting the news from Saturday Night Live. The difference is, SNL viewers know it's a comedy show.

Well, you're certainly entitled to your opinion. Let me ask you this; Over half of Americans now say they're far worse off economically/financially in the last 4 years than they were during the Trump years.

Would you say they're just all wrong?

I should add, that you're clearly one of only 28% of the people (CNN is likely being extremely charitable with this number as well) who, in your case, doesn't just think we're on the right track, but according to you we have the "greatest economy".

So we have the rare opportunity here folks to talk to either someone who obviously knows something that the majority of the rest of the country doesn't, including CNN (because, ya know, he did his research)...

Or, that or you're in utter and complete denial because your former beloved candidate is a brain-dead dementia patient that anyone who did in fact have half a brain, including the media who lied to you for the past nearly 4 years, knew all along. And the fact that his replacement is a worthless, cackling whore who can't even talk to a crowd unless her teleprompter is on is plummeting in what little popularity she had and the polls. Hell, even the betting odds now put Trump as the sure favorite.

Keep talking shit all day long about Trump, you're only showing your own pathetic hand to the rest of the table. Your party is finished, and YOU'RE finished.

View attachment 15018
So you call her a vulgar word. No sense going on with you.

There is no difference, except the Evangelicals are used to driving out of state for one whereas that's a fairly new thing for the rest of us.
U da spin doctor with another non answer.
You should apply for "The View"

There is no difference when a majority of one party is pro life and the other is pro choice?

Back