TX health agents, what to do?

Hey, John, great posts about correct grammar---I'm with you 110%! We all make typos but sometimes I wonder if English is a second language to some of the posters. What really gets me is when a big company puts out documents that have misuse of words in their glossy material and even in their emails. A prime example is confusing "principal" and "principle." Another one is confusing "stationery" with "stationary."

I am glad that you and Al are on my side----also, my worthy assistant, Newby, who catches my typos.:eek:

Hey, John, great posts about correct grammar---I'm with you 110%! We all make typos but sometimes I wonder if English is a second language to some of the posters. What really gets me is when a big company puts out documents that have misuse of words in their glossy material and even in their emails. A prime example is confusing "principal" and "principle." Another one is confusing "stationery" with "stationary."

I am glad that you and Al are on my side----also, my worthy assistant, Newby, who catches my typos.:eek:

You should have watched Jay Leno in his "Jay walking" segment. (Friday)
According to one of the morons he spoke to "British is the spoken language of England.

She looks great, who cares.

Listen on mute and she sounds just fine to me.

You can see Mario Lopez holding back, he is thinking the same thing - she would never pull this off if she wasn't hot...

Sorry but you hit a pet peeve of mine. "alot" is not a work - it's a lot.
Your write, "alot" is not a "work." It's a work in progress. I'm trying to get a law passed to make it one "WORD" along with some other choice two word phrases, so I don't have to hit the space button so often. "Your" should be "yer" and "write" should be "rite" so don't try correcting me. I did it to make you cringe.:embarrassed:

You are a math wiz I see. 100% is the most you can have. I understand the phrase, but this implies that you are somehow 10% more in agreement with someone when you mean you are in total agreement with them. It's kind of like saying, "yes I agree, but let me add 10% more agreement to that total agreement." Don't get me started on pet peeves.

John... Mr healthagent... Your a punk, mind your own g.damn business... someones writing skills or lack of them is none of your damn business... u can piss off... also boy, here in texas we have our own way to speak and write.. . dont know about the rest of the group... but for me i have heard about enough of your self righitious i am thou god crap... , u also informed us that we must send letters to our clients... WTF... go play in the street.... u coned all of us to use Jami Rice for leads... remember... she said the only reason you were "pitching" her service is u owed her big money..... is this the reason you are/were pitching Vimo live???? your a fraud

John, irregardless of the (oops, sorry) regardless of the....just yanking your chain. Another on that irks me is "then" and "than.":swoon:

Oh well, fostever, it's just an expression of overwhelming agreement---not necessarily a mathematical model. I do calculus problems in my spare time instead of crossword puzzles.:cry:

Latest posts

Back