Typical Premiums and Commissions For Final Expense

I've been working with Premier Planning for my F/E. On my simplified issue products I am getting between 115 - 120%. GI I have a 60% and a 65%. My average monthly premium is around $60 - $70.
I don't get leads, but upfront I receive a discount on their DM, along with future discounts pending my apps issued per month. (If I get 5 issued, my next 100 piece drop is $300, 10 = $275, 15 = $150).
I ran the numbers and I didn't see the benefit of joining groups that pay lower comps but offer "free" or pay per leads. If I am paying $25-29 per lead at 100% I'll make less money than getting the higher comp and paying for my own, with additional discounts on future lead purchases through my issued business, I make way more money both on the front and back ends.

I've been working with Premier Planning for my F/E. On my simplified issue products I am getting between 115 - 120%. GI I have a 60% and a 65%. My average monthly premium is around $60 - $70.
I don't get leads, but upfront I receive a discount on their DM, along with future discounts pending my apps issued per month. (If I get 5 issued, my next 100 piece drop is $300, 10 = $275, 15 = $150).
I ran the numbers and I didn't see the benefit of joining groups that pay lower comps but offer "free" or pay per leads. If I am paying $25-29 per lead at 100% I'll make less money than getting the higher comp and paying for my own, with additional discounts on future lead purchases through my issued business, I make way more money both on the front and back ends.

That's right. But when they pay higher commissions than you are getting, first year and renewals, and have a set price lead of $26 then your deal doesn't look so good.

And then the companies that have lead credits that can be used on the set price leads and you have an even better deal with the real FE IMO's.

I'll agree that the leads are not "free" at all if the comp is only 100%.

And something else, a person would have far more companies to offer by going thru a real FE IMO.

Last edited:

We understand you are happy with your below par IMO, but there is no need in spamming it everywhere. Tons of agents on here have a better setup than that.

We understand you are happy with your below par IMO, but there is no need in spamming it everywhere. Tons of agents on here have a better setup than that.

you saying another IMO is subpar is subjective. I am certain others feel you spam this spam forum.

Just remember that

----------

If your system is working for you do not change it. Different strokes for different folks.

Good luck

you saying another IMO is subpar is subjective. I am certain others feel you spam this spam forum.

Just remember that

----------

If your system is working for you do not change it. Different strokes for different folks.

Good luck

At least I contribute A LOT! Exactly what is the reason you come here? I can't think of one useful post you've ever made......

At least I contribute A LOT! Exactly what is the reason you come here? I can't think of one useful post you've ever made......

Typical. Probably thinks because he's the greatest third baseman that ever lived, he doesn't need to.:skeptical:

You do have that nice sticker below your name.

Yea but at least I contribute and answer questions. Also that little sticker allows ANYONE to email me requesting my cheat sheets and they get them without a single other word in the email. I don't try to recruit them or anything.

Every single day I get someone asking for the cheat sheets, and I click reply, attach them, then send. I don't say yea I'll give you the sheets if you come on board with me, or if you let me see if I have a better deal or nothing. Honest FREE cheat sheets with no strings attached.....

Others ONLY come here to spam with EVERY single post trying to recruit.

giphy.gif

Yea but at least I contribute and answer questions. Also that little sticker allows ANYONE to email me requesting my cheat sheets and they get them without a single other word in the email. I don't try to recruit them or anything.

Every single day I get someone asking for the cheat sheets, and I click reply, attach them, then send. I don't say yea I'll give you the sheets if you come on board with me, or if you let me see if I have a better deal or nothing. Honest FREE cheat sheets with no strings attached.....

Others ONLY come here to spam with EVERY single post trying to recruit.

I'm messing with you, don't take me too serious. You seem like a good dude, not "the dude" but a good dude nevertheless. I was originally talking about the 1,000 posts VIP club sticker haha

Back