Typical Premiums and Commissions For Final Expense

Those FEX boys are tough. JD is a hardass but he ain't got nothin' on Travis Tubbs. That guy is just downright mean!:eek::laugh:

Deep down Travis loves me! Haha

After dealing with some of these agents, it'll turn you into a hard ass.

I only made my response to newby because this conversation had absolutely NOTHING to do with him yet he just had to try and use it to show how he does something better. Although he only has his because I had one.

Those FEX boys are tough. JD is a hardass but he ain't got nothin' on Travis Tubbs. That guy is just downright mean!:eek::laugh:

I will help agents all day, everyday... As long as I don't end up burning more calories for their success, than they are willing to burn. At that point you are no longer a coach... You're a servant.

Travis

"The world’s greatest achievers have been those who have always stayed focussed on their goals and have been consistent in their efforts"

I will help agents all day, everyday... As long as I don't end up burning more calories for their success, than they are willing to burn. At that point you are no longer a coach... You're a servant.

Travis

"The world’s greatest achievers have been those who have always stayed focussed on their goals and have been consistent in their efforts"

I like your quote, is it an original? Here is an original of mine that I have gathered in my brain since diving into the FE industry....

"The world is my bathroom":biggrin:

Yeah but no offense, that sheet sucks. I about pulled my hair out trying to go through it. Also it's funny that you told me I shouldn't be giving away the cheat sheet unless they were my agents. But now you're doing it. You have mimicked everything from what we all do. Your agents should be happy. Without our ideas you'd be left behind.

I know you'll spin this, but it's the truth.

Don't give out cheat sheets unless they contract, now you do it.

Fixed cost DM is for losers....now you have it.

Pointless to use SNL because low comp and not useful.....now you use em.

The list goes on and on....

I'm not hating because of you actually adapting, but stop trying to take credit all the time and throw out a thank you every now and again. You have had your own idea yet that makes sense. Other than agents should use settlers as a go to.....you only say that because it benefits you the most.

WOW! Someone called out the great Scott Burke???? Holy sh^&. I'm beside myself.

If it benefits FEX...then it's the only great idea. Too bad he's 3 steps behind the younger more ahead of the curve Regionals and owners.

Lets see...they give high contracts...refer you to a lead source...and have top agents do rah rah calls once a week.

Yeah...there's a bright idea. Totally has the market cornered on FE. Can't believe no one has come up with this before???:D:D:D:D:D

Re: Final Expense

Why is this final expense market all the rage? I mean, isn't final expense just simplified issue little life policies? What is the big deal?
I agree... Why is everyone emphasizing FE and not worrying about Mortgage Protection? Where can I find a company that pays 100% comission and has Mortgage protection leads?

Re: Final Expense

I agree... Why is everyone emphasizing FE and not worrying about Mortgage Protection? Where can I find a company that pays 100% comission and has Mortgage protection leads?

Ill beat any contract offer you get. With proof of the offer. Ill lock down an exclusive territory for you on the lead program so you dont get screwed by other agents piling up 5 or 10 agents in the same area on the same lead program. Just some things to think about.

If I can be of service let me know.

Back