UHC 2025 First Looks....

You know the plans being eliminated in each county . Go order your supplies for 2025. Put in all your county’s . Eligible county’s pop up under each county . Some places withdrawals substantial. This is before we even see the crappy plans coming . . United will take massive members from Humana and Aetna . Devoted has great opportunity ti grow from 250 k members to 700 k or so . They have no shareholders to answer to . Almost all there plans will have food cards still . I hear giveback still big . The problem in newer areas is network

really?? you know how many counties there are in 15 states

really?? you know how many counties there are in 15 states
Well you’re not going to know either . Thats why I knock out telesales guys like candy and save most of my clients flipped by them. Im the expert not some voice on the phone working 20 states . I know even with my incredible brain to hold info no way I could keep up with 1000’s of plans

Had a client call me last week. Devoted just dropped her two doctors. They could be good but their network is becoming a humana hmo.

I’ll stick to my Florida blue and uhc. Consistency is key with benefits. I don’t try to chase the extra food and crap
Just because Humana was crap in your area doesn’t mean that was the case other places . Matter of fact Humana was the most stable carrier I have 4 straight yrs . United’s awesome too . But in New Jersey United’s crap

Well you’re not going to know either . Thats why I knock out telesales guys like candy and save most of my clients flipped by them. Im the expert not some voice on the phone working 20 states . I know even with my incredible brain to hold info no way I could keep up with 1000’s of plans
Do you meet your clients while you’re day trading?

Just because Humana was crap in your area doesn’t mean that was the case other places . Matter of fact Humana was the most stable carrier I have 4 straight yrs . United’s awesome too . But in New Jersey United’s crap

Believe me. Humana in my area was better in regards to benefits in any area you sell in. Their hmo network is poor. Their PPO is decent.

Do you meet your clients while you’re day trading?
As far as day trading I only do that during volatile times like this past week . I still take client calls but I’m not going out on appts . 90% of how I trade is position trading for weeks or months . Occasionally I’ll make a quick trade between appts

Part DPlans
UnitedHealthcare will be participating in the recently announced Part D Premium Stabilization Demonstration. As a result, our Part D 2025 standalone members will have a premium increase of no more than $35 compared to 2024 and some members will have a premium decrease. Attend one of our local rollouts to get the details for your market.

Plus, maxing out at $2,000. That's a win for the consumer.

Back