Uhc by far has the greatest mapd loyalty

DonP

Guru
1000 Post Club
This aep I bet I met 40 people with Uhc that refused to switch even with better plans out there . I simply moved them within Uhc . My Uhc book as the best persistency .

I just hit 395 active with uhc. Their plans are strong in FL for 2023. I just wonder how much back tracking every company plans will do in 2024 because of 2023 star ratings

Thats were Humana has the upper hand . Their star ratings were the top this yr . They announced they’ll have 350k-500k new adds in 2023 which was well above expectations. All carriers but Uhc were giving non taxable bonus’s during aep . I got substantial comp . Regionals of several CO’s were offering $25-$50k non taxable bonus’s to roll 150 plus clients . I don’t roll my clients but many agents do .This business is about renewals . Brand recognition is so so important in mapd . I know devoted is loved by agents but competing long term against the monster CO’s with deep pockets is a tough task . Clover won’t make it . WellCare with some sancations next yr has a tough road .

Back