Uhc by far has the greatest mapd loyalty

What’s that’s look like in monthly renewals?

$25 per active member per month is a conservative number I use. It's probably realistically closer to $30.

If you use $25 it's good conservative estimate for all Medicare, from the T65 Plan N's (lower) to the 72 yr old Plan G's (higher) and MAPDs.

This aep I bet I met 40 people with Uhc that refused to switch even with better plans out there . I simply moved them within Uhc . My Uhc book as the best persistency .

This aep I bet I met 40 people with Uhc that refused to switch even with better plans out there . I simply moved them within Uhc . My Uhc book as the best persistency .

I’m really trying to wrap my head around that one. Whenever I have phoned UHC Mb Services with a member, we have called the # on the back of card, been greeted by outsourced help, transferred to different lines and really strain to find a Spanish-speaking rep. I agree that UHC does have good retention, but have credited this to a very strong local medical group.

I agree there foreign based customer service is terrible . If you call 3 way with client your transferred 3-4 times . Humana is the best I’ve personally seen . Their regionals are very responsive.

Back