UHC dropping HRA commish for 2025 except for SNP which is lowered to 50.00 i

From what I read w/UHC on the contract they are only paying the HRA on SNP plans....from the agreement...

"
Individual must be enrolled in an eligible Dual Special Needs or Chronic Special Needs
plan......
"

From what I read w/UHC on the contract they are only paying the HRA on SNP plans....from the agreement...

"
Individual must be enrolled in an eligible Dual Special Needs or Chronic Special Needs
plan......
"

Crap you are right.That sucks.

"
plan......
"
Can confirm. RIP sweet easy $75.

Yep .Anthem nor wellcare pay on non snp either . Dsnps 2 times profit for carriers vs mapd per enrollment . Since I do so many I’m going to ask for a big bonus

It just warms my heart Integrity sued CMS. It’s just awesome that we don’t get a bump in commissions and no HRA! Just love that powerhouse of company.

also hearing that UHC is not allowing co op money for agents anymore either as to not run afoul of CMS.Haven't confirmed this 100% but wouldn't surprise me if true.

Integrity are Shitheads .

also hearing that UHC is not allowing co op money for agents anymore either as to not run afoul of CMS.Haven't confirmed this 100% but wouldn't surprise me if true.

Integrity are Shitheads .
lol . lol . Show me were United ever gave much money directly to individual agents ? 4 straight yrs I’ve done a shit ton of mapd with uhc and 1 yr I got a crappy $2500 for aep from a non resident state . Every yr I asked for money from several states and they laughed in my face . Most states told me we can’t give money direct to agents . I mean I hounded them several yrs . They wouldn’t even give me swag .

lol . lol . Show me were United ever gave much money directly to individual agents ? 4 straight yrs I’ve done a shit ton of mapd with uhc and 1 yr I got a crappy $2500 for aep from a non resident state . Every yr I asked for money from several states and they laughed in my face . Most states told me we can’t give money direct to agents . I mean I hounded them several yrs . They wouldn’t even give me swag .
Didn’t you open up your book to them? They would have seen you have more business than WellCare.

It just warms my heart Integrity sued CMS. It’s just awesome that we don’t get a bump in commissions and no HRA! Just love that powerhouse of company.
Don’t forget about the free technology and the HRAs … Free HealthSherpa platform and no HRAs? …wait … oops okay. But we train.

Back