Uncle Sam wants you to help stop bogus sales tactics from Medicare Advantage

Northeast Agent

Guru
1000 Post Club
Pennsylvania
https://www.npr.org/sections/health...31/crackdown-medicare-advantage-sales-tactics

Officials at the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services are encouraging seniors and other members of the public to become fraud detectives by reporting misleading or deceptive sales tactics to 800-MEDICARE, the agency's 24-hour information hotline. Suspects include postcards designed to look like they're from the government and TV ads with celebrities promising benefits and low fees that are available only to some people in certain counties.

Comrade Stalin would be proud of “USSR Joe Brandon” and his merry band of commies. Nothing says “commie” quite like ratting everyone out for an advertisement. Oh the horror! Just remember, folks, Sleepy/Creepy Joe and the government are the “good guys” as is clearly evidenced by this absolutely booming and thriving society!

Comrade Stalin would be proud of “USSR Joe Brandon” and his merry band of commies. Nothing says “commie” quite like ratting everyone out for an advertisement. Oh the horror! Just remember, folks, Sleepy/Creepy Joe and the government are the “good guys” as is clearly evidenced by this absolutely booming and thriving society!

So telling on someone for breaking the rules is a communist thing? I had no idea!!

So telling on someone for breaking the rules is a communist thing? I had no idea!!

Also, and it's just being honest here... these complications with MAPD started PRIOR to the Biden administration.

I've really learned to not waste my time arguing reality with people that want to have political conversations, but MAPD is probable the most abused system (on the agent side) in the health insurance industry.

So, they will get 10M calls, and then what? The 3 CMS employees who have other tasks, will investigate? Find out people with deep pockets are behind it, and then make it more difficult for independent agents to sell insurance?

Back