Unique question...

Seems like there was this whole thread a few years ago. Were I think HooserDaddy said to wear a purple shirt, Mungia and his shorts, JD said American made car or, Gooner I believe used a Montblanc pen and I said I used a MontBlank because I could not afford a Montblanc.

I have used about every type of pen. I have won 3 or 4 Montblancs, I could not tell you were a single one is. At times I have to borrow a bic from the prospect.

I do admit that I have my preferences though. I use a bold mostly at the desk and in the car. I Like bold blue ink. Stands out if I am marking up a proposal or form. I use a finer pen for apps because some just do not leave much room. Or whatever the client has.

Clients do notice the little thing. I had to take care of some service work for an Asian family. I have been their agent Xs 20+ years and probably 30+ extended family members insured. I walk in, pull off my tennis shoes and sit down to do work. The mom says something the daughter translates - "" Did you hurt your foot? Why no Cowboy boots "" I had to start laughing.

Now,
eems like there was this whole thread a few years ago. Were I think HooserDaddy said to wear a purple shirt, Mungia and his shorts, JD said American made car or, Gooner I believe used a Montblanc pen

Now you got me thinking. One thing that I have run into many times over the past few years is compliments on how I smell... don't I know that opens me up to the hecklers. :yes:

But in truth, I have received many compliments, both female and male (don't even go there with me... think I have a phobia...).

I was wondering what sort of "smelly stuff" or "perfume" for you ladies, that you use in the field? What sort of responses have you received... including the occasional sneeze.

We deal in an untouchable product... so the best sale is ourselves... and how we smell.

Don't worry... I'll let you know what I use as soon as I hear from some of you.:rolleyes:

What type of writing instrument do you chose to use? Do you have a favorite type of pen you use each and every day?

I ask this question because I was without my new favorite type of pen the other day... and had to purchase a new one before I felt fit to go into the field. :)
I used to use Cross pens, but got tired of having to pry them out of the hands of new clients. I've been using Zebra fine Point Black for over 10 years. Old folks seem to like them and if they want to keep it, I'm only out $2. I actually kept one of my client's Zebra pen recently. :laugh:
814qWDr8poL._SX466_.jpg

I used to use Cross pens, but got tired of having to pry them out of the hands of new clients. I've been using Zebra fine Point Black for over 10 years. Old folks seem to like them and if they want to keep it, I'm only out $2. I actually kept one of my client's Zebra pen recently. :laugh:
814qWDr8poL._SX466_.jpg

Used those in college.

Back