Unique question...

Maybe some of the lead guys should start selling pens. "Increase you production using certified FE pens".. :yes:
images

Now,

Now you got me thinking. One thing that I have run into many times over the past few years is compliments on how I smell... don't I know that opens me up to the hecklers. :yes:

But in truth, I have received many compliments, both female and male (don't even go there with me... think I have a phobia...).

I was wondering what sort of "smelly stuff" or "perfume" for you ladies, that you use in the field? What sort of responses have you received... including the occasional sneeze.

We deal in an untouchable product... so the best sale is ourselves... and how we smell.

Don't worry... I'll let you know what I use as soon as I hear from some of you.:rolleyes:

I use Bod Spray - "Really Ripped Abs" -
81XUT7UJZAL.jpg

I use the spray now in place of the abs (which i used to have, but traded them in for the more convenient handles.:spinny:)

The bod spray is in a spay bottle and allows you to really put it on. It is so much cheaper than the Curve I use to use and I get good feed back. As yo all know, we pick up smells, hair, and the occasional flee or bedbug while in some of the homes we visit. (Right @ToddKing ;))

If you lay this stuff on real thick, it keeps the smells down, fumigates the flees and bedbugs. I would however note that it does draw the occasional old lady. :laugh:

I use Bod Spray - "Really Ripped Abs" -
81XUT7UJZAL.jpg

I use the spray now in place of the abs (which i used to have, but traded them in for the more convenient handles.:spinny:)

The bod spray is in a spay bottle and allows you to really put it on. It is so much cheaper than the Curve I use to use and I get good feed back. As yo all know, we pick up smells, hair, and the occasional flee or bedbug while in some of the homes we visit. (Right @ToddKing ;))

If you lay this stuff on real thick, it keeps the smells down, fumigates the flees and bedbugs. I would however note that it does draw the occasional old lady. :laugh:
I use Bod too. Since Ripped Abs didn't do anything for my abs, I now use the Blue Surf scent. :yes:

Back