United American Juvenile WL Plan

rousemark

Still Here!
5000 Post Club
Niota, TN
I have written a few apps with United American on young people. Pretty easy system.. Up to 5 children/grandchildren on each app (Individual WL policies issued to each child) .. Has a great premium that beats Gerber and MO.. 3 year old female, $7.42 for $25K and $10K $3.97. Age 12 it is $11.92 and $5.77.. Pays 105% first year commission at street. Not something you will get rich on but it definitely opens the door for other business.. In about an hour, I Wrote 3 children in one house and 1 child in another house last Friday for $300 in commission..

But, the thing that has impressed me is the agent customer service folks.. They have been amazing.. Sure wish UA had some other products I could use.

$1-$2 cheaper than foresters. Foresters app takes up to 6 kids.Does UA ask for the kids ss #? Can Grandparents takeout and sign without the parents sig? Foresters will do up to $75k and they don’t ask about how much coverage parents have. Also foresters has guaranteed insuribility rider of like amount at for 5 tranches over age 25. Any renewals with UA? I agree people missing the boat not selling these . I sell it as a way to leave something your grandkids will always remember .

$1-$2 cheaper than foresters. Foresters app takes up to 6 kids.Does UA ask for the kids ss #? Can Grandparents takeout and sign without the parents sig? Foresters will do up to $75k and they don’t ask about how much coverage parents have. Also foresters has guaranteed insuribility rider of like amount at for 5 tranches over age 25. Any renewals with UA? I agree people missing the boat not selling these . I sell it as a way to leave something your grandkids will always remember .

Yeah.. The bad thing about the product is you do have to have the SS# but that is because it is an individual WL policy and not a term like many FE companies attach to the parent/grandparent FE policy.

No parent signature required and do not ask about parent's coverage.

Issue amounts $5K through $25K. Ages 0 through 18.

Does pay renewals..

Foresters and MOO real whole life and no ss # needed .That’s huge . Many times they can’t get hold of there kids to get it or it’s pia . I’m out of there in 5 mins with the other CO’s plus comp similar . But UA’s price great . 10-1 says there UA and globe life bombing the grandparents with mail . I sent off for globe packet to use there rates and to age 80 for my presentation and I bet they’ve mailed 5 pieces a month for 7 months straight

Back