United American

You know insuranceguru, it would have been much more manly of you to just admit your mistake originally and say you are sorry when it was brought to your attention.

You weren't even man enough to leave your original mistake in tack (sp?) that you halfass corrected.

I tried to cut you some slack when I first made you aware.

If you want to pm me and make an excuse for your insurance exams being a drain on your brain and offer it as excuse to your not catching your mistake , then maybe you should not call yourself an insuranceguru. Maybe pretendinsuranceguru would be more accurate.

I am not here to fight. I will if you want a go though. The way you left it up even after it was called to your attention multiple times is telling of your character . As is your turning your apology into a name calling belittleing incident.

If you have concern for this thread or forum maybe you should read the thread before halfway contributing to it.

You ought to notice in my first post (in #55), I said that
I am glad this post saved me time in not going to a scheduled interview with UA.

I did not say it well. I did not have the quote thing working.

Still, you might want to look at the dude here who caused the drama on this thread, when he took and made personal what is his and others experience and view.

If you want to take a shot at me why not be more than just a drive by shooter.

Why not look at yourself before you accuse someone who is innocent in the matter?

If anyone should have spoke to me the way you did it would be the dude from FL who I went after.

I originally stated my opinion.

I still say you are 2 peas in a pod and you have no
credibility with me. :no:

Slim

Slim, what is your damage with InsuranceGuru? The man is clearly a nice guy. He's been nothing but apologetic about mixing you up with someone else -me...I think. You're clearly a new agent that knows very little, yet has a lot to say...a dime a dozen on this board.

This thread is about UA not your squabble with insuranceguru. If you have some news, facts, etc...post it. Otherwise, let's move on already.

InsuranceGuru , thanks for caring but my ego is not wounded. I could accept your apology if you wanted to apologize. Wanting to smear and act sincere is not an apology though. Since you don't care one way or another
, why are you continuing to respond to what you seem to consider "petty" concerns of mine. ? Yes I have many better things to do than clear this up and stand for my words here.
Since you still are acting like you have a stake in looking
rosy at the end of this , I want anyone following to know I do not buy your BS garbage.

As for you insurancebenefitsgroup, I would expect you to take up for insuranceguru. You are 2 peas in a pod . Since I am clearly a new agent (you say) and have very little to say (according to you) , why would you continue responding to anything I have to say? This thread's purpose is what I
originally contributed to . When needlessly attacked , I tried for a remedy but was not taken up on it. You two are
a fine match for each other .

UA and its products do have a place I am sure but misrepresentation and greed are not how they need to find their place. Taking up for a product in an attack mode as
IBG did and then reminding someone it is only one of many products you can offer seems to show a biased interest from the start.

In my opinion the argument should be how to help the one starting the thread. I was glad after reading over 50 posts , that I read and saw how one seller of the products (IBG) dealt with people who discredited his offerings. You started and continued as very unfriendly and very thin skinned and very interested in sounding successful and wanting to draw attention. You changed your attitude it seems after telling Susie you would fire her for not selling.

I apologize to other readers who might rather leave this ordeal out of the thread but it is necessary to
clear the record.

Slim

InsuranceGuru , thanks for caring but my ego is not wounded. I could accept your apology if you wanted to apologize. Wanting to smear and act sincere is not an apology though. Since you don't care one way or another
, why are you continuing to respond to what you seem to consider "petty" concerns of mine. ? Yes I have many better things to do than clear this up and stand for my words here.
Since you still are acting like you have a stake in looking
rosy at the end of this , I want anyone following to know I do not buy your BS garbage.

Okay.

I apologize to other readers who might rather leave this ordeal out of the thread but it is necessary to clear the record.

Slim

None of your posts past the one where I clearly indicate my mistake, inform you I've corrected it, and apologize for the confusion have been necessary.

Let it go. You're just making yourself look like a jackass, and no one really ever cared. Your perceived "need" to "clear the record" exists only in your mind. Whatever makes you feel better about it.

For my part, I'm satisfied with my effort. :yes:

InsuranceGURU since you are satisfied with your effort
and now want me to "let it go" ,and since "no one ever cared" and since I am making myself "look like a jackass" , why do you feel a need to answer my last post. Why not just let it disappear.?

HomeService and Stibroker and dandan have been kind enough to change the subject . Since the situation is all in my own mind , maybe it is time for you to cease addressing me.

If you want to keep going and decide who will have the last word, feel free to keep it going. I'll help you decide.

Slim

Slim,

Every agent who has tried to switch gears has asked you (and you have yet to respond to them) why you insist on continuing to gripe about it. This isn't a question of having "the last word." It's a stupid argument to be having in the first place, but you continue drawing me back in with your petty banter about a simple mistake.

If you want me to just ignore you, I'm fine with that. This just isn't worth my time. But if all you're going to do is continue trying to perpetuate this, I will respond and point out your ignorance and petty behavior every single time.

This kind of reminds me of the person that wears flip flops into a restaurant, stubs and breaks their toe tripping over a server's foot, then suing the restaurant for billions of dollars over a simple accident. Stop being that person and grow up. This is petty. This is stupid. This is not worth the space YOU are taking up in this thread.

If you can't move on, go somewhere else.

InsuranceGURU it seems I have hit a nerve with you.

Maybe you want to sell something here and are concerned
your image is realized for what it is worth... Nothing.

Same as your empty words behind the computer screen.
You are good at twisting. Your pm to me starting with "whoa" in subject line
says a lot about your apology or lack thereof. You could have left it at an apology from the beginning if it was your intent to let bygones be bygones.

Instead you just offered excuses on pm , and change the subject to find fault with me. And continued to attack my character in public.

Since I am the pig and you are the clean one why not quit rolling around in the mud with a pig? Haven't you heard , you
will get dirty?

It is quite interesting you note how petty this is yet you continue to choose not to ignore it all.

Why should I have to tell you I want you to ignore me?
Why can't you figure it out and do it on your own if you want? The reason is because you are (in the words of Arnold) a "girly man". No offense to the real girls/women out there.

Keep responding to me if you want but remember you are
the one keeping it going . You could have ended it long ago and still can, but you choose not to do so.

Slim

Like I've already said, you're wasting time and space in this thread with your petty complaints about the way I've apologized for a mistake I made. Keep beating a dead horse if you really want. I'll just leave it at, "If you can't move on, go somewhere else."

Back