United Health Jan 1st Commission

TheSalesWolf

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
United Health is dropping commissions to 10% with the possibility of making 12% if you are on pace to write 100 apps per year.

No, it's definitely 12% is the max you can make with a direct appt. Key Brokers can make a little more if they produce 1000 + per year in apps.

We'll need more info BUT is 12% is street (up to 100 apps) and KB deal is only 12% it'll be interesting to see what happens to their distribution channels.

Why are KB's done...I beg to differ they are going anywhere. Not everybody can write enough GR to get to the higher comp schedule.. What is so much better with an FMO? Not sacastic questions, just wondering..

Why are KB's done...I beg to differ they are going anywhere. Not everybody can write enough GR to get to the higher comp schedule.. What is so much better with an FMO? Not sacastic questions, just wondering..

Last week I was on a conference call with UHC, when they broke down the bonuses for us. FMO's are the new "big swing dicks" higher up than KB's.

How so, do spill the details..I don't get it Mark. I didn't know KBs now sucked on FMOs big swinging dicks. I don't believe it.

12% is street (up to 100 apps)

Maybe I wrote it down wrong, but my notes are 10% 1 - 49 apps, 12% 50 - 99 and 14% for 100+.

Either way, I am not impressed and their 41% FYC with bonuses is a lot of hooey.

Back