United Teachers Assc. Info?

Thanks Craig! That is what I needed to know. I agree the FE seemed low to me at 95% or 100%.... When I was new to the business I wrote a lot of UTA. both Med Supps and FE. However with the birth of MA products I decided to not gamble with the uncertainty of Med Sup renewals and devoted my business in other area's.

P.S. Plus it never hurts to verify what a MGA is telling you... That is an expensive lesson that I learned...

Thanks again Craig... Much Karma to you

Sorry to butt in but the 30% increase figure is completely incorrect. I market nationally, and I can tell you that they have a very intelligent actuary who know's better. The product hasn't even been available for long enough to get 30% approved by the DOI. Happy to help if you want info on many carriers, just hate to see one get undeserved bad press :)

Sorry to butt in but the 30% increase figure is completely incorrect. I market nationally, and I can tell you that they have a very intelligent actuary who know's better. The product hasn't even been available for long enough to get 30% approved by the DOI. Happy to help if you want info on many carriers, just hate to see one get undeserved bad press :)
You should use quotes so people know what you are talking about because I have no clue.

Back