Upcoming birthday

cdm7088

Hoping I could get an answer before my appointment today and have not been able to reach my upline. My clients birthday is on Aug. 1st turning 70 and she wants payment to come out of checking on the Aug. 3rd. I am writing her with CICA. Do I need to wait to do app until after her birthday and is there any way to get her premium for 69 instead of 70? Thanks

Hoping I could get an answer before my appointment today and have not been able to reach my upline. My clients birthday is on Aug. 1st turning 70 and she wants payment to come out of checking on the Aug. 3rd. I am writing her with CICA. Do I need to wait to do app until after her birthday and is there any way to get her premium for 69 instead of 70? Thanks
Write her before her birthday and make it effective before her birthday. Not sure how CICA looks at it, not in my state.

You will have to wait until Aug 1 to write it. To save age she would have to pay before August 1st.

Does CICA do nearest age?
No. They go by age at first payment.

They were doing age application. That changed a few months ago. There's a flaw in their system that won't let you just quote the new premium. It's supposed to be fixed already but it's not. They are "working on it'. Same ole shit every company says.

Right now there is no work around. Well, an agent told me last week he found a work around on this. But I haven't tried it and I don't want to say it will work if I don't know.

You can write it and save the app, but it won't let you submit it. You'll have to exit out and remember to go back into the app after her birthday, recalculate the premium, and submit the app with her new age/ premium.

You can write it and save the app, but it won't let you submit it. You'll have to exit out and remember to go back into the app after her birthday, recalculate the premium, and submit the app with her new age/ premium.
I don’t think that works.

Back