Upcoming Product Changes at Settlers

HahahahhaahahaThisIsSomeFunnyStuffYepAppIsStillBrokenOnIOS10

JD you need to get a sense of humor. You have a personal vendetta against Settlers and Steve Bontel. Everyone knows that by now. They are what they are. Good at some things. Horrible at others. Every time an agent posts something good about them you blast about how horrible they have been for you. You think agents shouldn't write them at all just because have a personal war with them.

Lighten up. It's Sunday. If you feel the need to post something out of anger pause for a minute and ask yourself...What would President Trump do?

Trump would grab them by the p***y and throw them down a flight of stairs lol

JD you need to get a sense of humor. You have a personal vendetta against Settlers and Steve Bontel. Everyone knows that by now. They are what they are. Good at some things. Horrible at others. Every time an agent posts something good about them you blast about how horrible they have been for you. You think agents shouldn't write them at all just because have a personal war with them.

Lighten up. It's Sunday. If you feel the need to post something out of anger pause for a minute and ask yourself...What would President Trump do?

You are completely wrong on that and out of line with your comments.

You are simply lying now to take up for your company. I will not tolerate your lying to paint me into a corner.

The only one personally involved with settlers is you. I told the guy that he did not want to talk to me. I had nothing to say to him and I still don't.

You have your head so far up their ass that you wouldn't know the truth if it introduced itself to you.

You lied about 1 star and my problems with them because you had your head up their ass then.

You will not attack me personally and have me ignore it. You are nothing but a company man and have nothing to offer unless it involves the company point of view.

You do the same thing with Oxford and any other company that slams the agents. Oxford made changes and then made the changes retroactive without telling anyone. What did you do? Apologized for them.

Now you want to make it political too? Get a damn life!!

Back