Upcoming Product Changes at Settlers

Any idea if and when they are going to let folks sell this totally over the phone? They are nice folks and I could see myself sending them some business if they open it up to telesales..

Any idea if and when they are going to let folks sell this totally over the phone? They are nice folks and I could see myself sending them some business if they open it up to telesales..

I would think by the first of the year but I haven't talked to them about it since the convention earlier this year.

They did show us a live demonstration of the voice app. It was about like RNA's but I did like the little voice app kit they put together so you were organized for the phone call and if you want to fill it all out you have the info to scan and put in your database which is what I like to do.

Along with the voice sigs on applications they planned to roll out voice sigs on bank account changes or other maintenance stuff that Settlers desperately needs. That will be a huge improvement. They are a chore to do some maintenance stuff that other companies find no problem handling with a phone call like bank account changes.

I have no idea why seniors change banks all the time. I've had the same bank account for over 40-years.

I would think by the first of the year but I haven't talked to them about it since the convention earlier this year.

They did show us a live demonstration of the voice app. It was about like RNA's but I did like the little voice app kit they put together so you were organized for the phone call and if you want to fill it all out you have the info to scan and put in your database which is what I like to do.

Along with the voice sigs on applications they planned to roll out voice sigs on bank account changes or other maintenance stuff that Settlers desperately needs. That will be a huge improvement. They are a chore to do some maintenance stuff that other companies find no problem handling with a phone call like bank account changes.

I have no idea why seniors change banks all the time. I've had the same bank account for over 40-years.

What companies don't want an ACH form signed when changing banks. Aetna requires it in writing. The only one I've run into that will do a change of banks over the phone is BCBS for a Med Supp.

Chase offers $300 for new accounts, that'll make some change. I've had mine for over 30 years.

What companies don't want an ACH form signed when changing banks. Aetna requires it in writing. The only one I've run into that will do a change of banks over the phone is BCBS for a Med Supp.

Chase offers $300 for new accounts, that'll make some change. I've had mine for over 30 years.

I'm 95% sure I did one one a three way call with TransAmerica. In fact I know I did and even changed the payer and billing address. Mind blown!

Back