Upcoming TIP interview with JD

Replacing a policy with a certificate is not a good idea. My conservation department wouldn’t let that happen.
Surely you would not condone using the fact they are a fraternal and have to right to issue assessments against them? :skeptical:

Do I have to pay rent for the space I take up in your head?

Hey you wacko go back to post #60 and see who quoted who ... jeesh

How about you put me on ignore and we’ll see who lives in whose head. Bet you don’t have the self-discipline to do it

Surely you would not condone using the fact they are a fraternal and have to right to issue assessments against them? :skeptical:

Tisk, tisk, tisk...I bet he gives them higher premiums too. What is the term for that? Churning? Yes, I believe that’s the term. Taking someone off their lower premium and selling them a company with a higher premium is churning isn’t it?

Some agents can justify anything to churn up a new commission for themselves.

Hey you wacko go back to post #60 and see who quoted who ... jeesh

How about you put me on ignore and we’ll see who lives in whose head. Bet you don’t have the self-discipline to do it

Post #60 is me replying to you mentioning me by name.

How much do I owe you?

Tisk, tisk, tisk...I bet he gives them higher premiums too. What is the term for that? Churning? Yes, I believe that’s the term. Taking someone off their lower premium and selling them a company with a higher premium is churning isn’t it?

Some agents can justify anything to churn up a new commission for themselves.

Scott, It doesnt count as exercise chasing me around the forum.

Back