UPDATED EFES/Equita does NOT give releases (New agents please read)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am confused you wrote 18K and then 16K on whose leads and you want to leave? Do you realize that 34K in premium is debt to the upline plus any lead financing or whatever leaD you used to write the 34K in 2 months. Dude try personal responsibility first. Us veterans on the forum realize there are 2 side to the story, what are you NOT telling us, cut 34K in 2 months is pretty good, so why leave?

I don't have any lead balances. I get my leads directly from you! LOL, this is M. Reese. I have absolutely no reason to lie on here.

If I was getting even a little guidance or mentorship I'd have no problem sticking around, but since I'm on my own anyway I choose to go with another IMO that offers higher contracts. That's it. I just made a business decision.

First of all there are agents on this forum who have been released by EFES so we most definitely do release. Secondly after we hung up the phone I had our team processing a release but then I was alerted of this post where you are blasting our company and spewing lies only a few moments after hanging up on me. The only reason I asked about the levels on our call was to see if there was a possibly of getting you to stay. Instead you have decided to take this stance and use a public forum to spread a bogus narrative about our company. I will not response to another message or post from you on this matter. If you would like to discuss you can call me anytime.

First of all there are agents on this forum who have been released by EFES so we most definitely do release. Secondly after we hung up the phone I had our team processing a release but then I was alerted of this post where you are blasting our company and spewing lies only a few moments after hanging up on me. The only reason I asked about the levels on our call was to see if there was a possibly of getting you to stay. Instead you have decided to take this stance and use a public forum to spread a bogus narrative about our company. I will not response to another message or post from you on this matter. If you would like to discuss you can call me anytime.
Yo chase can I get mine processed now? That isn't a shrunk PDF file lol.

Well f**ck me

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

Chase, please be honest here. What incentive do I have to lie? You are taking an ENTIRELY different stance that when we talked on the phone. You did not ask about my contract levels in an attempt to keep me, that ship had sailed. You used the levels as another reason to bash the IMO that I am considering by saying that 'carriers have guidelines and that IMO was being unethical by offering those levels'. From the moment I asked for the release all you've done was bash Matt. I am in this business to learn and make money, not to be involved in any petty back and forth.

And I posted on the forum to get advice from other agents about my situation. My post was a factual recap of my dealing with you.

......so are you saying that the releases were processed???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back