UPDATED EFES/Equita does NOT give releases (New agents please read)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't do this. Paying back roughly $30-$35k in advanced commission is probably not going to happen and then it's Vector time. Not to mention, it's stealing... With Vector hit, you won't be able to get new contracts with any carrier and some of your current carriers may even put you on as earned when they see the Vector hit.

I didnt suggest he keep the previous advance if any - but, would def roll biz away from them if they won't release and the new policy benefits the client . . .

Screw bad IMO's . . .

Chase, please be honest here. What incentive do I have to lie? You are taking an ENTIRELY different stance that when we talked on the phone. You did not ask about my contract levels in an attempt to keep me, that ship had sailed. You used the levels as another reason to bash the IMO that I am considering by saying that 'carriers have guidelines and that IMO was being unethical by offering those levels'. From the moment I asked for the release all you've done was bash Matt. I am in this business to learn and make money, not to be involved in any petty back and forth.

And I posted on the forum to get advice from other agents about my situation. My post was a factual recap of my dealing with you.

......so are you saying that the releases were processed???

Call him and ask him. Should be a short conversation.

My bet would be they will grant the release.

First of all there are agents on this forum who have been released by EFES so we most definitely do release. Secondly after we hung up the phone I had our team processing a release but then I was alerted of this post where you are blasting our company and spewing lies only a few moments after hanging up on me. The only reason I asked about the levels on our call was to see if there was a possibly of getting you to stay. Instead you have decided to take this stance and use a public forum to spread a bogus narrative about our company. I will not response to another message or post from you on this matter. If you would like to discuss you can call me anytime.

So - you gonna give the dude a release since he has no balance with you? You lucky it ain't me you trying F*ck Over - I'd blast you all over the net + roll the biz . . .

Chase, please be honest here. What incentive do I have to lie? You are taking an ENTIRELY different stance that when we talked on the phone. You did not ask about my contract levels in an attempt to keep me, that ship had sailed. You used the levels as another reason to bash the IMO that I am considering by saying that 'carriers have guidelines and that IMO was being unethical by offering those levels'. From the moment I asked for the release all you've done was bash Matt. I am in this business to learn and make money, not to be involved in any petty back and forth.

And I posted on the forum to get advice from other agents about my situation. My post was a factual recap of my dealing with you.

......so are you saying that the releases were processed???

Matt L?

Matt M?

Matt S?

Matt K?

Call him and ask him. Should be a short conversation.

My bet would be they will grant the release.

Thank you. I hope you're right, but judging from the conversation I had with him just a few hours ago I don't think so.

Thanks again for the optimism.

This is not my experience at all with Chase. Anytime someone has asked for a release he has always made it a point to part ways with an agent on good terms. I’ve seen him release agents on multiple occasions. I’m sure there is another side to the story Montrelle. I sincerely wish you well where you are headed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back