UPDATED EFES/Equita does NOT give releases (New agents please read)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally added Tom Dumb to the list. I won't see his crap and I've had Gollum on ignore for weeks.

But when Tom Dumb fails yet again I hope someone I'm not blocking will post it. It's going to happen because he just can't focus on one product due to his low IQ.

In the meantime, both Tom Dumb and Gollum can have all the fun without me. Please post anything you want. I won't see and frankly I won't give a rat's ass. I've had enough of the bullshit.

Rick

I finally added Tom Dumb to the list. I won't see his crap and I've had Goillini on ignore for weeks.

But when Tom Dumb fails yet again I hope someone I'm not blocking will post it. It's going to happen because he just can't focus on one product due to his low IQ.

In the meantime, both Tom Dumb and Goillini can have all the fun without me. Please post anything you want. I won't see and frankly I won't give a rat's ass. I've had enough of the bullshit.

Wick(that's Chinese for *ick)
What about LD? Can't he be in the club? :biggrin:

Okay, I give. I guess it has gone beyond childishness to plain stupidity now. Actually, it was stupidity all along and I just couldn't see it. So, sorry to both of you for trying to fix stupid.

It’s dumb and the “Wick” stuff is full blown racist and very offensive.
It's interesting to see your response without knowing what was actually said. But keep in mind the source of the attacks.

Finally I've taken the high road and won't lower myself to the level of idiots.

Rick

It's interesting to see your response without knowing what was actually said. But keep in mind the source of the attacks.

Finally I've taken the high road and won't lower myself to the level of idiots.

*ick

Nobody cares . . . Well, maybe *odd does :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back