UPDATED EFES/Equita does NOT give releases (New agents please read)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I give. I guess it has gone beyond childishness to plain stupidity now. Actually, it was stupidity all along and I just couldn't see it. So, sorry to both of you for trying to fix stupid.
Hahaha, you can keep your crap in your mouth Todd. I don't need to have you talk to me like a child. Go spend some time in your "safe space". :yes:

I was never in to Asian girls, but now that I'm 50 I suddenly find myself attracted to them. Is that racist? And what happened to the "hump" emoji?:confused:
Me too, on both counts. I've requested Val to bring back the Bump, along with one that's whistling and one that throws up. Nobody listens to me. The Bump/Hump was my 2nd favorite smilie/emoji.:yes:

Me too, on both counts. I've requested Val to bring back the Bump, along with one that's whistling and one that throws up. Nobody listens to me. The Bump/Hump was my 2nd favorite smilie/emoji.:yes:
You can always use gif's like this. :cool:

I googled "throw up emoji gif" under the Images tab.

RWVxDYt.gif

tenor.gif

Last edited:
Hahaha, you can keep your crap in your mouth Todd. I don't need to have you talk to me like a child. Go spend some time in your "safe space". :yes:

Then stop acting like a child and I wouldn't talk to you like that.

Look, how many months has this been going on? Why don't you get that it is just old an worn out at this point?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back