Upselling Medicare Clients

Gerber and AARP are opposites. One endorses and one markets as. I get it.
Remember when AARP only sold direct and agents hated them?
Who has sold MOO and Conseco? Are rates still cheap?
I do understand. MOO is still the whore many used up. Aetna is next. Conseco is no longer on the street corner.
God. Kids on FB need to chill

Hahaha, this just keeps getting better and better. For a guy that's been selling Med Supps as long as you have, you don't seem to have a clue about some of the things you say.

That was a terrible analogy. As Newby pointed out to you, AARP isn't an insurance company...they're an insurance marketing organization. There's another agent on here that thinks AARP is an insurance company. She's been asked on numerous occasions to tell us AARP's A.M. Best rating...we're still waiting. Maybe the 2 of you could get together and compare notes.

MOFO's the TPA(Third Party Administrator)for Gerber, just like Equitable's the TPA for Heartland National, IAC and GCU...they don't own them.

You seem to have football to crow about...don't forget about the cheese.:)

Gerber and AARP are opposites. One endorses and one markets as. I get it. Remember when AARP only sold direct and agents hated them? Who has sold MOO and Conseco? Are rates still cheap? I do understand. MOO is still the whore many used up. Aetna is next. Conseco is no longer on the street corner. God. Kids on FB need to chill

Back in the day I sold canseco and invested heavily in them, lost my but

Gerber and AARP are opposites. One endorses and one markets as. I get it. Remember when AARP only sold direct and agents hated them?

Actually AARP endorses AND markets. But why would we expect you to understand that?

I never hated AARP, but they've never been very competitive in my market. The only time I sell them is when someone is within three years of Part B and can't qualify elsewhere.

You like painting with a broad brush and not having your facts straight.

Gerber and AARP are opposites. One endorses and one markets as. I get it.
Remember when AARP only sold direct and agents hated them?
Who has sold MOO and Conseco? Are rates still cheap?
I do understand. MOO is still the whore many used up. Aetna is next. Conseco is no longer on the street corner.
God. Kids on FB need to chill

I remember when AARP used Prudential for their Med Supps, I have no use for MOFO, I'm not a kid(probably older than you) and I'm not on Facebook.:)

I remember when AARP used Prudential for their Med Supps, I have no use for MOFO, I'm not a kid(probably older than you) and I'm not on Facebook.:)

And the every got "dropped" well kinda you get the point, it was great showing clients the certificate and then showing the article about Prudential going bye bye.

Back