US Health Group/US Health Advisors

Sam- you’re a joke… still can’t man up and answer the question. Hey- if your conscience is clear? Then you’ll believe anything. US HEALTH ADVISORS = SLEAZE, CHEESE AND THIEVES!!!!

Sam??? You aren’t selling plans. If anyone has any pre- existing anything, you will deny them. You only want perfect people that you can SCAM IN THE HOPES THEY NEVER GET SICK!! Shame on you and US HEALTH ADVISORS!! SLEAZE, CHEESE AMD THIEVES!!! Abusing young adults by stealing their wages and brainwashing them… tell the truth, Sam!! Only a few make it in your MLM pyramid SCAM’!

Sam- still waiting for you to answer my original question about this Sleaze company, US HEALTH ADVISORS! How do we get someone out of your cult?? You brainwash you g adults… lies and steal their wages- and what of the poor vulnerable customers, Sam??? How can you do that!??

Wow you people are horrible. I would be more than willing to discuss anything with anyone. but you don't know anything about me or the company that I represent. .
thats the problem.....you only represent one company......its like a gun fight with 1 wet bullet.....

SAM CLAYLAND- Don’t insert yourself into this conversation if you OFFER NO ADVICE AND CANNOT ANSWER THE QUESTION PRESENTED. You got your feelings hurt so now you’ve gone off to sulk. We are not horrible people. Answer some questions and tell the truth here… bottom line- you’ve stuck a lot of people with huge medical bills and brainwashed a lot of young people into doing your dirty work… you as in - US HEALTH ADVISORS- Scam!

The kool aid has been spiked i guess.

USH agents don't understand the basic differences between major medical and indemnity plans.

They are trained with tunnel vision glasses.

Still waiting for a reply… does anyone know how to talk a young person out of this cult like, abusive atmosphere? I was hoping some prior agents could enlighten me as the family is very concerned. That’s all I’m after, is advice. Notice all Sam and US Health advisors talk about is the money. Not the fact that the plans are scam. And the clients get screwed, ultimately….
they bully and push these young people when they start. TROY MCQUAGGE should be aware and be ashamed of the lack of work ethic and morals. Lining his pockets while these young kids are selling a crap product that does not help the patient. And these kids work ridiculous hours to put money in his pocket. It’s a pyramid scheme / MLM whatever you wish to call it. Mitsubishi very upsetting. US HEALTH ADVISORS = Thieves and Cheese !!!! Stay away!

Still waiting for a reply… does anyone know how to talk a young person out of this cult like, abusive atmosphere? I was hoping some prior agents could enlighten me as the family is very concerned. That’s all I’m after, is advice. Notice all Sam and US Health advisors talk about is the money. Not the fact that the plans are scam. And the clients get screwed, ultimately….
they bully and push these young people when they start. TROY MCQUAGGE should be aware and be ashamed of the lack of work ethic and morals. Lining his pockets while these young kids are selling a crap product that does not help the patient. And these kids work ridiculous hours to put money in his pocket. It’s a pyramid scheme / MLM whatever you wish to call it. Mitsubishi very upsetting. US HEALTH ADVISORS = Thieves and Cheese !!!! Stay away!

It is not helping your cause by posting your rants on several different threads every day or so. Just makes you come across as mean spirited and vindictive.

Back