US Health Group/US Health Advisors

It’s not my “cause” and I’m neither mean, nor vindictive. Just asking for advice about helping my young relative get out of this cultish, sleazy company. I was hoping some former employees could give advice…
So don’t preach at me, please…

It’s not my “cause” and I’m neither mean, nor vindictive. Just asking for advice about helping my young relative get out of this cultish, sleazy company. I was hoping some former employees could give advice…
So don’t preach at me, please…
Did not say you were either... Just that your posts are making you "appear" that way. Did you ever stop to think he doesn't want out?

Sadly, they are young and impressionable. Parents are very concerned- works all the time and is bullied and peer pressured to perform round the clock. Asking relatives for referrals, etc… has not made any money- it’s not right…
Again, just asking flair advice - it’s a clear MLM business… not meant for the little guys to succeed… sad

Sadly, they are young and impressionable. Parents are very concerned- works all the time and is bullied and peer pressured to perform round the clock. Asking relatives for referrals, etc… has not made any money- it’s not right…
Again, just asking flair advice - it’s a clear MLM business… not meant for the little guys to succeed… sad

Hit him in the heart by reminding him he his dealing with the 4 cornerstones of everyone's life while on this planet:

1. Financial - if you don't own a real major medical policy, your one major condition away from everlasting debt or losing all u have. USH is not major medical.

2. Health - if you don’t have major medical, you won't get the care needed to recover and get on with life, and enjoy the money you built and protected, because you ran out of money with medical debt. See #1 above.

3. Family - if your sick, and now broke, your family is directly impacted and become caregivers.

4. God - after going through the above three stages, you'll be doing some praying.

Agents have a direct impact on people's lives. Read him this, and if he still goes forward, he has no heart or just plain greedy.

Sad thing is, he can make much more $$ selling the good stuff, and actually build a book of clients that are his own.....for decades to come.

Wow!! Thank you… that’s wonderful advice and much appreciated! I intend to give them all that information. Much appreciated.
My relative has amazing work ethic as far as no problem working long hours with no return. Just needs guidance before falling down this black hole of no return.
I know they would be successful in something that was quality. When you can believe in something, it’s enjoyable because you are making a Difference and that feels good.
US HEALTH ADVISORS play on their emotions and makes them feel bad and pushed to sell, sell, sell. While offering a crap product. US HEALTH ADVISORS = Sleaze and Cheese! Will continue to try to help them see the light and work for an honest and reputable company.
Thank you for your kind advice. :)

Hi everyone, I hope this is okay to post here. My name is Gaby, I'm a freelance journalist looking into USHealth advisors and "junk" insurance plans. If anyone here wants to talk with me about their experience with USHealth, please feel free to pm me!

Hi everyone, I hope this is okay to post here. My name is Gaby, I'm a freelance journalist looking into USHealth advisors and "junk" insurance plans. If anyone here wants to talk with me about their experience with USHealth, please feel free to pm me!
Search the forums and you will find plenty of people willing to share their opinions of US Health.

Back