USAmeriCare Limited Benefit Health Plans

arnguy

Guru
5000 Post Club
I received an email today from Bay Insurance Marketing of Palm Harbor, FL regarding the subject health plans. They tout them as "new 'A' rated Guarantee Acceptance Health plans." The insurance benefits are underwritten by the United States Fire Insurance Company. A 12-month pre-ex clause apparently applies only to Hospital, ICU/CCU, Surgery and Anesthesia. I am not a fan of limited benefit health plans, but as a last resort where there is no high risk pool (e.g., PA) it does not look too shabby. Any information and/or comments would be appreciated.

I received an email today from Bay Insurance Marketing of Palm Harbor, FL regarding the subject health plans. They tout them as "new 'A' rated Guarantee Acceptance Health plans." The insurance benefits are underwritten by the United States Fire Insurance Company. A 12-month pre-ex clause apparently applies only to Hospital, ICU/CCU, Surgery and Anesthesia. I am not a fan of limited benefit health plans, but as a last resort where there is no high risk pool (e.g., PA) it does not look too shabby. Any information and/or comments would be appreciated.

Make sure your E & O is current and you have a good attorney on retainer.

Back