Using GoogleApps

CaptiveBroke(r)

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
New York
Hopefully I can get some input regarding gmail and googleapps.

When using either gmail or googleapps, I find my outgoing email content winds up all over the page on the receiver's end if I'm writing a paragraph or more.

Also, if I paste content from word into my outgoing email, again I can't get it just so that it will appear professional and correct on the receiving end.

Any advice is appreciated.

Last edited:
Hopefully I can get some input regarding gmail and googleapps.

When using either gmail or googleapps, I find my outgoing email content winds up all over the page on the receiver's end if I'm writing a paragraph or more.

Also, if I paste content from word into my outgoing email, again I can't get it just so that it will appear professional and correct on the receiving end.

Any advice is appreciated.

after pasting it in just reformat it in gmail.

highlight the entire email, then change the font and the size of the text, etc...

I followed those steps and still comes out double lined and running accros the page.

Typically when you cut and paste from Word into HTML, the formatting Word uses doesn't work well within HTML.

You may need to strip it first inside a basic text editor (Note Pad) and then cut and past from there.

Did that!...Perfect.

It's a bit of a pain in the backside to do everytime I'm writing over a paragraph but I don't know any other alternative.

Thanks.

Took me hours to get this going...didn't know I had to get involved with MX records and such. Anyway, it's done and finally I am sending and receiving email with my company name as should be.

Last edited:
Back