Using Lawn Signs

I will admit that I did this back in the day when I was a mortgage guy. My phone was ringing and it was the only advertisement for a cheap and basic website I put together in an afternoon. Almost 75% of the sites visitors submitted their info.

So I would guess it would work for insurance if it was directed at a specific demographic.. It definitely takes longer to put a crap load of signs up than I originally thought. I remember suggesting something like this to my first GA and the conversation didn't last long!

Sorry to sound like a complete noob, but where can you even get the custom yard signs made? I would assume you would need quite a few to place around (especially on telephone poles etc..)?

Sorry to sound like a complete noob, but where can you even get the custom yard signs made? I would assume you would need quite a few to place around (especially on telephone poles etc..)?

Dude/chick...Really!!!!!!

Did you just ask WHERE to get PRINTING done in 2012.

I really HOPE you're from some very very small town that's NEVER seen realtors or politicians put this is crap up ALL OUR LIVES......

I know gets late but you've access folks that can give some 'real' info and you ask about WHERE TO FIND..... YARD SIGNS?

That's like having the chance to talk to Pro golfers and you ask for the best directions to the course...really?

How about you, google the simple chit.....tie your own shoe and seek some help on actually how to effing WIN at this GAME.....

Sorry kid...
I'm half joking....noobs get 'ribbing' it comes with the cost of the forum but honestly you kinda asked a 'yellow pages' question:biggrin:

Back