Using Lawn Signs

The inspector actually retired halfway through my approval...took 16 months to get approved for a billboard:goofy: If they ever started enforcing it, half the signs along the highway would disappear.

Back when they had an inspector, he told me he'd send a penndot crew out to tear the signs down and then they bill the sign owner for labor and disposal.

I use yard signs with my other business. The trick is to nail them up on a pole using a step ladder.....gets it out of reach for the sign police (competitors) to pull them down. The best time to put these out is saturday night so the church goers see them the next day (while the sign police are still in bed). I've never (knock on wood) had anybody call and complain...and I've never heard of anybody getting a ticket. And if I do get a ticket? I don't care, the signs produce way more income than the ticket.

Well he talked to that bureaucrat about 10 minutes longer than I would have.

Ha. I only listened to half and if he had called me he would have received and Eat Shlt and Die long before that. Some people are just miserable and like to spread it around. He's being a big dick to make up for his little one. LOL

Back