Using Live Lead Pros for P&C

Taylorjustin

Is anybody here using live lead pros currently or have you used them in the past? I am considering giving them a shot this month to see if i can help boost production a little bit. 300 live transfers for 1k, or am I better off using that 1k in hiring someone to cold call for me. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

If it's what it looks like, those are fairly illegal these days. There was a post yesterday or the day before about the powers that be cracking down on the robo calls even harder.

Not sure what is illegal about a company charging to produce a lead?
Taylor did you ever give them a shot, if so how'd they work out?

Not sure what is illegal about a company charging to produce a lead?
Taylor did you ever give them a shot, if so how'd they work out?

You're missing the entire point. It's not that they're charging for the leads, it's that they appear to be using illegal robo calls to generate them. That's what's illegal.

I have Contacted the company and they say there is nothin illegal about their business. If it were illegal why would they still be a business and why would they be allowed to be a banner ad on this site? Just curious, also can you show us the law that states what they are doing us illegal.

I have Contacted the company and they say there is nothin illegal about their business. If it were illegal why would they still be a business and why would they be allowed to be a banner ad on this site? Just curious, also can you show us the law that states what they are doing us illegal.

I'm not sure about the banner ad unless you're referring to adsense, in which case there isn't really a vetting process, but that's less interesting.

As to it being illegal, no problem on giving you sources:

FTC website -> New Rule Prohibiting Unwanted "Robocalls" to Take Effect on September 1

Recent news -> FTC to Ban Most 'Robocalls' - CBS News

My writing -> FTC Robo Call Ban | Auto Dialer Services

I don't know why these companies are still operating, but I suspect it's because there is some legitimate use for the services they offer. They are getting fined though FTC Takes Action to Stop Massive Robocalling Operations.

I will be signing up this week. So hopefully it goes good. I will keep everyone updated.

I don't really mean this to be rude, just blunt. Why would you pay for P&C prospects. That is the easiest business that exist to prospect for yourself.

Back