Vantage site help understanding it

Been a bit of a mess in the Humana Book.. Only going into 3rd year this is new territory - haven't had to do many rewrites until this year.

At least seven rewrites due to plan # changes, out of many are just showing "inactive dates" and not the double with "inactive date" and "future active date"....just "inactive date and "prefers enrolled in another H product

Anyone else understand this process? Or is it just that they are lagging in catching up with being able to see both. I know theres always a lag where some disappear for a few days, but I have a handful that have been more than just days and just showing "inactive dates".

I get paper apps/SOAs on almost everyone, but submit on Sunfire. More days than usual have passed with for example, some wives and not husbands showed back up in book and vice versa.....just one with "prefers enrolled in another h plan..." etc.

Is this something to do with the accreted with CMS process. I still don't really get this.

I have all year, non stop, “prefers another humana plan”, and then I look and they stay under my AOR.

I believe it’s because agents retain AOR if it’s done in-house, no matter which humana plan they move to.

I have all year, non stop, “prefers another humana plan”, and then I look and they stay under my AOR.

I believe it’s because agents retain AOR if it’s done in-house, no matter which humana plan they move to.
Thanks Chazm

I called them. It's a lag. So new to rewriting and only lost a couple so far in a few years where another agent did get them, where I've seen that. There was no need to rewrite until this year. All good. So far anyway.

I shouldve asked when I had them on the phone. Wonder if we get paid again if we do the Health Risk Assessment again after a rewrite.?

Back