Vector

No. A vector means the agent has bad chargeback debt and he is choosing not to pay it after multiple warnings. He has either already rolled it to his upline or insurance company or is about to.

Insurance companies generally will not appoint an agent that has already screwed over another insurance company until he clears the debts up. You can have bankruptcies Dr. bills repo cars and sometimes even unpaid child support and get appointed but once you start screwing over the insurance companies they know that you’ll never pay them if you didn’t pay the previous one. So they do not want to work with you. If the debt is big enough your current companies might even take you off of advances.

Ohh in a conversation with another FMO, I understood vetor to mean debit balances from an active business based on advances

what you said makes more sense

No. A vector means the agent has bad chargeback debt and he is choosing not to pay it after multiple warnings. He has either already rolled it to his upline or insurance company or is about to.

Insurance companies generally will not appoint an agent that has already screwed over another insurance company until he clears the debts up. You can have bankruptcies Dr. bills repo cars and sometimes even unpaid child support and get appointed but once you start screwing over the insurance companies they know that you’ll never pay them if you didn’t pay the previous one. So they do not want to work with you. If the debt is big enough your current companies might even take you off of advances.

Seeling Medicare I almost can't see how someone can have such a balance from chargebacks don't think it can happen with medicare

But I suppose you see it more with Life products? I don't do much life But I have read on the forum chargebacks can be an issue with life products

But I suppose you see it more with Life products? I don't do much life But I have read on the forum chargebacks can be an issue with life products

A couple scenarios: You get fronted money for leads every week, you don't close much, you end up in the hole...or...life insurance pays 9 months of FYC and you have lousy persistency, so a lot cancels before that 9 months...etc.

Back