Very new to FE, Three questions.

I guess the word “he” is over used. I apologize lol

No I haven’t baptized anyone before. Lol
Gotta be gender neutral in this strange time we live in. Not he...not she...I think "it" is safe. If not...f*ck those crazty left wing Liberal wackos. I HATE P.C.!!! :mad::)

Well, if you're going to lead with KSKJ you need to carry a squirt bottle of water with you. Just being Christian isn't enough. You have to be a Baptized Christian, so be prepared to do some Baptizin'. :biggrin:

I hate PC too.

So anyone can narrow down two companies.

I am glad that there is a company that can replace almost anyone .

#ClientsBestInterests

Why does FFL, SFG, and NAA

go with either Mutual of Omaha or America?

Are their prices that great?

Why those two? I mean I am going with your advices, but just asking

I would use CFG & SNL for Preferred / Standard biz + AmAm and SNL for Graded / Modified + GW and AIG for GI . . . They all 5 have Eapps that are easy to use.

LBL for COPD and RNA for Diabetics and Fatties - can write them over the Phone.

Hi everyone, first off..I'm a male - not that my gender matters/

Second: Thanks for the clarification on commissions and answer my [many] questions! For the record, my blended commission is about 75% , WL I'm paid more than TL and a few other products..

So my goal this calendar year is $130k in AP that will yield around $100k in gross earnings.

FE, I see a number of FE producers doing $5-10k AP per WEEK! by door knocking.

So if I focus more on FE, drive around town selling $5,000WL policies, I can literally make $200k per year?

That amazes me, honestly. I'm new to the insurance business, I knew there was money to be made but never thought several hundred k per year. In my previous world, I was flying around the US in a consulting role - away from family for 4 days a week, making a tad over $100k.

FE, I see a number of FE producers doing $5-10k AP per WEEK! by door knocking.

On the forum, or elsewhere?

So if I focus more on FE, drive around town selling $5,000WL policies, I can literally make $200k per year?

That amazes me, honestly. I'm new to the insurance business, I knew there was money to be made but never thought several hundred k per year. In my previous world, I was flying around the US in a consulting role - away from family for 4 days a week, making a tad over $100k.

Some make a lot more than that, just like in other lines of insurance.
FE has it's own unique set of challenges, beginning with the market.
I'd say determining what type of market you want to work is probably more important than what type of product/solution you want to sell.

Back